Reviews for Years of Longing, and Here We Are Finally
iKitsuNeko chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I am so going to stalk your stories after this. Haha! Wow! This is the first OcxCanon story I ever read and is interested in. Going to see how it will develop. Please update! Don't abandon this story! :)
deathlover25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Continue! :D
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OOooohhh, I'm really curious now. I look forward to the next chapter.
Magical.x.Melody chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Other than the grammar mistakes, this seems off to a good start. There aren't too many, so I can still understand what's going on.
Baked Soap chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I honestly don't like OCxCanon stories, but since it's written by you, I'll read it. xD This one was actually really interesting and had me wanting to read the next chapter. LOL. I like how you described Vettino's (interesting name BTW) feelings and I guess that's what caught my attention. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
SkyFlameLitMoon23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Interesting story :) I'm kind of afraid at what Tsuna's guardians will do...the horror! I honestly never liked OC x Canon before, but this story seemed pretty interesting .
Keep up the good work, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
SullyWullybunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I will be looking forward to the next chapter :)
femaleJoey chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it! Does the adventure Tsuna and company experienced in the canon happened in this AU? I would think that the arcobaleno would also be angered about those proposals... And why would the Vongola cut all ties to those famiglias? Shouldn't nono think about the welfare of the mafia word and with their proposals it wasn't like they were threatening the vongola quite the opposite in fact.. It was just the overprotectiveness speaking.. Also it isn't 22th rather 22nd... just so you might know...
Dumti chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAA!

Little Tuna is so cute! If Vettino wants Tsuna, he'd be prepared be prepared to face hell and visit the underworld six times. Tsu-chan's Guardians won't easily give in. Nono and CEDEF will give him hell and... let's not talk what Reborn will do.