Reviews for Arrow Man
Suse B chapter 1 . 6/30
Awwww. I'd love some of these moments to see screen time. SO not likely, but... Thanks for all the Hawkeye fics! Love em!
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 1 . 5/20
Lmao... For the record... I like the mental image of Hawkeye being the one who can calm down the Hulk. Wish this scene could replace that stupid lullaby thing in Age of Ultron. Mental picture:
Clint walks up to the hulk after the battle at the Hydra base and calmly holds out his hand to the green beast, saying with a relaxed smirk, "Hey, Big Guy. Sun's getting real low."
Best mental image I've had in a while lol. Thanks for the great one shot
oh my goodness that was such a cute little ending i loved it 100% honest
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/22
Good point about the paradox thing, so fitting. I like how the Hulk likes Clint...makes sense that the two guys most prone to self reproach would look out for each other.
RiderofRanger chapter 1 . 1/13
OMG THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOOO HAPPY! i can't even...AWWWWW
twaxer chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Awww! Super adorable! Ugh I've had to slow my marathon of your stories cuz of classes / Stinkin school. Fo realz tho, too cute.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This was a very cute story and well written, I love stories where the hulk is protective, again like with every other one of your stories I've read, this was one of my favorites
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Nice.
Selena8712 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I loved it. I felt the feels!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was awesome I loved it!
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Loved this take on Clint and The Other Guy! And reading this for the first time now, after Age of Ultron, that reference to the "hellacious foray into South Africa" seems positively prophetic... ;-)
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Hahahahaha That was super cute :D

Okay! On to your pre-Avengers stories :P I had another question for you but I have forgotten. Oh well. My vacation is about up so I will probably be reading much slower again lol.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I was trying to make myself go in chronological sequence of all your stories, but this one intrigued me. I'm glad I skipped to it! :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Cute!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is such a great one shot. I love that the Hulk is so protective of Clint. :-) And how everyone ruminates over the encounter. Great job! Thanks for writing!