Reviews for Arrow Man
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 7/4
Loved this take on Clint and The Other Guy! And reading this for the first time now, after Age of Ultron, that reference to the "hellacious foray into South Africa" seems positively prophetic... ;-)
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 5/15
Hahahahaha That was super cute :D

Okay! On to your pre-Avengers stories :P I had another question for you but I have forgotten. Oh well. My vacation is about up so I will probably be reading much slower again lol.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 4/1
I was trying to make myself go in chronological sequence of all your stories, but this one intrigued me. I'm glad I skipped to it! :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/24
Cute!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is such a great one shot. I love that the Hulk is so protective of Clint. :-) And how everyone ruminates over the encounter. Great job! Thanks for writing!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Aww tis is soo sweet? Another? :)
Moi92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Just out of curiosity: Is there a reason why this is the only one of your Vantage Point Universe-stories not posted on Archive Of Our Own?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
i love clint themost & this is the best infact the whole vantage point series is the best
natasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
love it :) not good at reviews so just wanted to let you know its a good story im reading your other one's 2 but i cant wait for the new ones
everfaraway chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
really cute
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awesome story really well written awesome job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Hukly has crush
Butterflie08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Thanks for writing such amazing stories! I love Hawkeye and every story where he is the hero (ergo: yours). These storiey brighten my day after studying all day long - thanks again!
Pen2page chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Loved
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Ive always liked stories of an overprotective hulk towards clint