Reviews for The First Sign of Parenting
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
You really should make this a sequel. That would be so awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Update please3
Amy chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Awww i love sweet and caring jonathan! This was an awesome story, keep writing
Rileykayef chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Oh, so cute. Before I clicked on this story I was listening to Emma by Imagine Dragons and I was like, "Oh, my gosh. Im psychic!" Haha. Please continue! I've grown very much attached to Isabelle and Jonathan.
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Whoopsies! I missed this story by accident! Hehe, oh well, at least I see it now! How sweet are all these stories! I feel sorry for Isabelle, she would've been crushed (a bit) when her daughter said 'daddy' first! I would've been in a bit of a downer. And with Emma being a daddy's girl, it must make Isabelle feel a tad insignificant and unworthy of her daughter. Poor mom... But at least they're all together! Hoping you will update more!
Agentofchaos101 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely love this! i knew jon woyld be a great dad! :)
danceegirl92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awwww!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
would you do one where Bruce,and Selina run into,and possibly have to spend some time with Isabelle,and Crane?Please?
reverie-scriptor chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Thank you for posting this! May I just say I love your writing... you have all the characters pat down flat on ALL your stories! Keep up the good work! :D
ZenyZootSuit chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Great job with this! Love it! Have fun in Italy!
Taxi Kid chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I like how you are adding to this! It's so sweet! I'm ok with the wait as long as I can read more! :)
jenniferCrane chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Poor Isabelle! :( She'll get the hang of it! More updates please!
Zeny chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Awesome job! Update again soon!
Taxi Kid chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Mooooore? :D
That baby will be interesting as she grows up
Nicely done! Please update sooon? Pretty pleeaase? : )
jenniferCrane chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
So cute! The next one should be Emma crawling/walking! She's the cutest thing :)