Reviews for Make Me Smile
Turquisea chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
You are NOT crazy for shipping kiera and crider! I ship dem too!
Violet Manu chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OMK!Ceci !This FF made me almost cry. :'( It is just so romantic and awesome.
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it! This is so sweet! Ireally can't find any other word to describe this, it's just SO adorable!
And about that Keira and Crider thing, I think it's awesome to ship them! :D
He's not that old for her ;) They'd make a very interesting couple.
Lyssita Lennon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww, this was so cute, Ceci! I don't know what else to say about it- it's just that adorable! Lolz. Shy Louis is always fun to write and mess with, I'd love to see what would come out of his mouth if he was drunk. *Reminds me of my dream, but that was Julian, not Louis. Lolz.

Awesome job. I love it! :D

*And about the Keira/Crider thing, I must say 'Eww!' Just use my Benjamin. ;)
oncedeleted chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Good evening, Miss CleoCorinne.

So, I have read your very romantic fanfiction, and you know, I never felt like this. I had something in my chest, and it was somehow jumping. I felt the same way as Corinne did.

So I'm asking you: What have you done, you silly creature? Now, I have to have some pills to make it calm.

In other words, it's not bad. And you're not crazy. Corinne and Louis are such a romantic couple.

P.S.: I haven't found my pills, so I have to favourite this story to stop this feeling of SQUEEEEEEEEEshiness. Duh.

Sincerely,

Mara Maxwell.
Creme Caramel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aw, this is too sweet, Ceci. I like how shy they are and not totally acting madly in love, lol. But then apparently they couldn't hold back their feelings anymore, and... wait, why do the other three girls ALWAYS interrupt their romantic moments? Ah, it must be annoying, lol.

Great job, Ceci! Looking forward to the other fanfics you're planning!