Reviews for How long must I wait
MisreadSoul chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :) LOVED it! I just wish you didn't skip their first kiss and such, but still loved it! Yay!
MisreadSoul chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
OOOOOOO BUSTED LOGIE! ;)
MisreadSoul chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my gosh, You KILLED me with laughter! This was one of the cutest things I've ever read! The ending made me go 'Aw... Lil' Logie can't handle his emotion... Why he gotta throw it at his face? tisk tisk...'
Anyway, like I said, or um, implied, this was hilarious! Especially Kendall! I loved how he wedded them, that was so cute I wanted to squeeze da LIFE outa him! Um... Maybe not literally... that would just be mean :]
asm613 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
OMG- i think this was the most brilliantly entertaining, sweet and hilarious story i've ever read_ these little characters endowed with these adult ideas of marriage and divorce and friendships and feelings too big to identify, etc- i smiled and chuckled through most of it- hortance/logan's, play by play dialog- as the wedding was going on, was especially entertaining-

your naming of logan as hortance made me look it up: (It's also revealed that his real name is Hortense, but James's mother hated the name and told the boys to call him Logan, and since no one ever says no to James' mom the name stuck, much to his liking)_ makes me wonder what hortance's/logan's mother thought/said about it..

it was ADORKABLE_ thanx 4 sharing
Rena.Robacki chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OMG I don't think I laughed so much at a fanfic ever! You're hilarious! Awful windwoed wife :))))))) lawful widowed husband :))))))))) OMG I can't even...*thumbs up!*
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
OMFG! THIS! THIS IS JUST! UGH! *throws cookies at you cuz im so mad and freaking out*

You know how HARD!? It was to read this? I had to reread it like crazy cuz there was so many places that could have gotten further but didn't! ANIMALS JUST LET THEM BE ANIMALS! Ahhhhhh

Oh and the proposal thing. Omg I totally wanted to KILL SOMEONE cuz of that. JAMES! How could you!? What was that!? Ugh! Meanie .

You and your stories... Ugh. So many Jagan feels... . whyyyy is this ending!?

Oh yeah.. *chews on cookie* smut one is next ;)
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I hate you. I hate you for writing this. This chapter is so... Ugh! Whyyyyyyyy...? I just wanna grab jagan's heads abd shove them together n make them kiss until they FREAKEN die! . but they can't cuz they are in the awkward "I'm not sure if I'm gay" stages. The AGONY! ... I'll shut up now n read the next chapter. There better be fluff n kissies n sexy time...

. thank you for this xD
KEALY KAMES chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
you never fail to amaze me in everything you write i loved this James an Logan are such a beautiful couple i just loved everything about them in this chapter all the emotion an love was just overwelming
Kanerbaby chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Once again, I LOVE it! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
jasmic chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
really good can't wait for the next update
Kanerbaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww! That was so cute! They all were probably the most adorable kids at that age. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KEALY KAMES chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
aw poor logn he just wabts to come out an jame sow no words fo him but i have faith in kendall he'll led them both in the right direction im really loving this story
BTRCutie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG AJmdnashmf7husukfhsghkugmghu HOW CUTE WAS THIS? VEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY Y
omg

why are you writing little btr/jagan?/ OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE I CHOKED ON FLUFF. omg

and James my lil jew... :) I LOVED HOW HE CRUSHED THE PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE. OMG SOO CUTE! adhsaufhsufmau

Im sobbing cuz this was perfect AND LOGAN WAS OBIVIOSLY JELLY. wasnt he. im spelling things wrong but i dont feel like fixing them so deal with it. ha HA

Omg AND LOgan helping james out of this mess. omg so LOgan like. ITS ADORABLE REALLY. You write BABY BTR SOOOO WELL. IM CRYING. THIS WAS PERF

"IM NOT A GIRL YOU POOPY HEAD" OMKASJMABSYGFNGMMYYDBG AWWW LOGAN!1 BUT YOU ARE JAMES' LIL GIRL. arent you. ;) yea he is. SKSAFAFIYFHYMDGN im choking on fluff. ITS YOUR FAULT.

AND JAMES' WORRYING ABOUT HAVING TO ORDER A BABY FROM THE STORK. OMG THE STORK. CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I REALLY LOVE JAMES BEING SO OBLIVOUS TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENS HOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ORDERING A BABY FORM A STORK? yessssssssssssssss

adjmfhsuf baby btr im crying. this was precious and soo cheek-pinching worthy. omg

i aww'ed the whole time and kept making big smiley faces cuz this was just soo cute.

i didnt know you knew how to write such good fluff. Hmmm...you owe me some more fluff...to make up for all the angst in Frozen. Come on...

james. said. that. logan. was. the. prettiest. kid. in. class. OMG James, I thought YOU were the prettiest thing in the class? MAYbe this was before James became conceited and cocky Huh? BUT OMG JAMES IS SUPER DUPER CUTE AND SWEET AND KILL ME NOW. pls.

james crying into logan's lil body. IMCRYINGTOO. this is perfect

JAMES TRYING TO GIVE LOGAN THE RING AND LOGAN BENG OFFENDED. JEEZ LOGAN ITS OK. WE ALL KNOW YOUR'RE GAY. ok.

LOGAN PUSHING JAMES OMSDAJMSAHM HOW DARE HE! omg tho i cant actually get after him for that cus i...i SORTA pushed my sister today...WHAT SHE'S aNNOYING AT times and NO im not a meanie. ok. Just a lil push not like Logan's big PUSH and making james fall omg what a meanie head. Humph

omg im talking like a little kid now. SEE WHAT YOU DID!? yOU ARE A MEANIE!

THIS. THIS. THIS FIC WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORTIST BABY BTR STORY ALL OF THE FICS WRITTEN Cuz ur my fave author! and YOU WRITE THEM SO AWESOME AND AISMFHFSFGMOSMF

DUDE! THIS WAS AMAZING AND SO CUTE AND ADINMS,USFMSFS IM SOO HAPPY OK?!

I WANT MORE FLUFFY BABY BTR/JAGAN FROM YOU! OK? DEAL?

MORE PLS.

D THIS WAS OUTSTANDING. CONGRATS FOR MAKING ME CRY AND GET ALL FLUSTERED AND CHILDISH. Meanie D ha ha
KEALY KAMES chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
i loved this this was so good an funny an the ending was just to cute
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG! YES! THANK YOU!
*throws cookies at you, ignoring the fact that cookies can hurt*

This was so CUTE! FLUFFY! HILARIOUS! just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT IS THIS?

so many things I like about this. I dunno where to start!

1. Logan being all Jealous. So awesome. I love the Road Runner reference. hahahahahhahha Stupid coyote... Although I do always think how he never seems to die after all those failed attempts... It's like he has 9 lives like cats...

2. OMG YOU JUST HAVE TO MENTION HIDE AND SEEK! OMGGGGGGGG JAMES ALWAYS FINDS LOGAN! and mysteriously ;) AHHHHHHHHH now I want to read a hide and seek Jagan... hmmm or write one xDDDD

3. James asking about what happens now that he is married. so cute! . he had to ask about ordering a baby from the stork! *shakes head and laughs. HARD.* poor Jamie. You don't get babies that way...and then he got confused with STOCK! aaaaaaHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAH A omg just what is this? cracking up so much whenever James opens his mouth.

4. I laughed at the bus driver. Yeah... I know... why the bus driver? hahaha... He just says funny things that I don't really hear... peanut gallery?

5. CONFESSION! OMG when Logan said Jamie is his... best friend. Meh... not lover/boyfriend/love of his life/his one and only...aw well Logan has no idea what James is to him. So... best friend. OMG LOGAN SAID JAMES IS HIS BEST FRIEND! That's like a step away from the awkward phase and another step into the boyfriends stage. YES! LOGAN! YOU CAN DO IT! I ALLOW IT.

6. ha. Logan threw the little mermaid book. I dunno but I think that was hilarious. Espeically when that initiated the fight and the kids all descend from the bus in bruises and cuts. awwww. Logan and Carlos fight for James' freedom. AWWWW.

and then for the story's sake... Logan had to ruin it. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y! James gave him a heirloom! Even though it isnt his but still...JAMES GAVE IT TO HIM! IT MEANS SOMETHING! :(

Question: What how old are the guys in this story? Because I think age is important for me to get an idea on why they interact like they did and it also gives me an idea how James and Logan got together in the end because when you grow up, you think things differently in different stages in life right?

and um... have to mention this: ice Cream not ice Scream... unless this is on purpose. Then I totally need to know the age xDDD