Reviews for First Love, Last Love
Nekoyasha12 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I know who the squinty character is! XD It was Trudge, Tea's second boyfriend and father to Heba!
Beautiful story!
And a sequel could be possible. All there friends and them are together with one married. Now the other should follow. Yami could start longing for a child, moving there action into adoption. And past crush/boyfriend of Yugi's could resurface and cause trouble. Yami family finally appears and good and bad shit goes down. XD
Or, something new- Yugi and/or Yami discover a secret(or waiting for Yugi to turn of age) will left behind by Yugi's grandfather about an inheritance Yugi never knew he had let along existed. Then having lost distant family suddenly appear either trying to win Yugi over for a piece of the inheritance or flat out demand/kill him for it.

Over all great ending and wonderful story!
mittamoo chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Wow I'm in this story!
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
coooooooooly
yugiiscute chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
omg I just LOVE marik! he is hilarious!
Kayline626 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Btw, I read this b4 I had an account on here; I ended up crying A LOT MORE than I expected myself 2. Then again, I 'm a 'softie'.
Kayline626 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
WAY TO GO!
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter!
So now in this story Joey is with Mai so anyway I love it! :3
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh God! Yami si in love with Tea! Huhuhu... Good thing she was married! But i thoguht a diff. Man cus. Steo is Joey's! XD but anyway I loved your chapter! Great start and very interesting or catchy. :3
rose135 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
''ah hell,'' is probably the thought that is going through his mind right now. your in trouble now yami!
rose135 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
wow. go yugi!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Seto Kaiba?! Really? Of all the people?! *laughs* What's Joey gonna say?! He's gonna kick some ass that's what! XD

But seriously, poor Yami. I feel for him.
Cindie4321 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
favourite chapter ever!
Cindie4321 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh, i loved this. You've put a completely realistic and believeable spin on the story. love it.
Cindie4321 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
whoop! yay! puzzleshipping! amazing job!
IAreTheOne chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful story! well written! I felt every emotion and the expressions being portrayed in your story. Keep up the good work!