Reviews for He is ill
Ella459 chapter 1 . 4/19
this was really beautiful
DigitallyAlteredHeart chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I found this on DA but I didn't have an account over there, I'm so glad to have found this on here! I can finally say what I was going to say over there! I made the mistake of listening to 'Kiss it all better' by He is We whilst reading this and hell, it broke my feels. I was crying by the end of it, just the whole idea of this just killed me. The very thought of Sasori not being real is so sad and incomprehensible, you wrote this so perfectly and it's so sad, so touching so feelsy and I can't believe I didn't find it before. But that ending, hell you couldn't kill me more could you. I mean I've read sad stories before, I've read fluffy and feelsy but none of them has left such an impact. I swear I could actually feel my heart break for Deidara when they were talking about hallucinations. I really didn't want that to be the case. Honestly, my over all opinion is far to large to fit in this box without sounding like an actual twat-nugget. And while you've broken my feels for the day, this is one of the best SasoDei fics I've read in a really long time. Amazing work
Sumary chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Dei scared me just a little because i thought sasori suposed to be a demon or something again, and when doctor find out that sasori is "magic" i was sad.
So that makes it my fav story and i enyojed(im not spelling it right sor) everrryyy singlee moment in it.
yumiko-nightstar chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
nice fic
this remind me of the novel i had read before
Sonia-Kun chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
i Demand a sequel as a fangirl coz this is sooooooo awesomeeeee i cried
jojo507 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
thnx for sharing this story with us :) you should write more T rated stories
struck a cord in me
Ludmila-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is the first and last time I'm reading this story, because when a story has such a level of greatness and sadness, it just stays in my mind, making it impossible to re-read it without already knowing what will happen next.
And it's been quiet a while a story made me cry, so unexpected and so heart-breaking.

Love how much you can write also, I'm sure a book made by you would be as long as Les Miserable... But with Yaoi.
xXkiraXo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Holy crap. Unexpected. That was just amazing! I was reading, then all of a sudden...the story just went...dananUdidntcthatcoming,didu? I loved it!

The sasorixdei part was just truly adorable. Everything about the story was just puurfect! 3

You better have more stories up.
Lol random chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Omg this story made me very shocked at the end. Now I can't decide if Sasori was real or Dei's imagination
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Okay, I love this story. and I came to the conclusion that Sasori wasn't real quite quickly. However, one detail totally threw me off the whole time. In the beginning, Sasori and Deidara went to get milkshakes. The waitress or whatever must've seen Sasori in order to give him one? The parts like that really confuse me, because even if Dei is imagining that Sasori is getting a milkshake, he would know if he's holding a second milkshake or not wouldn't he? Sorry for totally overanalyzing it but I was completely overthinking that detail the entire time. Great work on everything else though :o
CookieDarkness chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
THIS STORY SCARED ME.

LEGIT.

I was like 'He's not real...? Omg. He wasn't real in my story either. *gasp*.' Then I was all 'He got hit by a car in my story too. o-o' THEN I was all 'Wow this is scarily similar. I'm scared. Help me. No.' Then I was like 'Lol, that was so much better than mine I can't even explain.' xD

Fucking psychic shit going on here mayne. ಠ_ಠ

But as I was saying. This is actually amazing. I don't know how you do it, you're just so awesome. Like, seriously, I spent 2 hours reading this, IT KEPT MY ATTENTION. (this is the part where you're supposed to feel proud unless my opinion doesn't matter to you)

So yeah. Keep writing your amazingly-super-fucking-awesome stories ;D
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
awww. such a sweet sad story! X'(
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Okay, this is honestly the first fanfiction that I've ever actually reviewed, but I just couldn't leave this page without throwing out what I thought-and what I thought is that your story was amazing. :)
I loved this. It was just...so good. I normally don't read oneshots that are this long, but I'm really glad I decided to read this one. Also, I usually don't like AU stories, but you made it work perfectly.
You portrayed Deidara very convincingly, and I really empathized with him. I've felt the same way, in a sense, and I've definitely listened to the song 'Perfect' on those days when I felt like I'd never be good enough for someone. I was so into this story that I'm pretty sure I had a horrified look on my face near the end, which I had to hide when my dad walked up and started talking to me.
On a somewhat different note, what I assume was the first kiss between Deidara and Sasori was great, too. It was set up very cutely, and reading it made me very happy.
This story was very touching, overall, and impressively complex considering that it wasn't really all that long. Anyways, I wanted to say that you are truly an awesome writer, and you can obviously write more than just fanfiction considering the fact that this story involved so many original ideas.
I'm sorry, reading back over this I realize I'm completely rambling. The bottom line is that I loved your story, and I think you're a great writer. :)
Absolute King chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was incredible, and incredible doesn't even describe half of how amazing this story is. I really enjoyed reading this and am so happy you shared it. I cried while reading this and didn't even notice till I was finished reading and my vision continued to blur xD this fanfiction was truly fantastic and one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That gave me so many feels it was WONDERFUL

Best everrr