Reviews for Surface Rising
Tamolino chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Awwwww... Sooooo loved this story. Thank you for sharing!
fanka77 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Sweet!
Katetanic chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
LOVE IT! I can't believe I hadn't seen this when first posted.
Anyway, I love it. Thanks for sharing. :)
LCTC chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
Loved this story! :) Continue writing S/J stories please! I just can't seem to get enough of them
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
Amazing story! Wonderful ending! My Mom had never heard of Irish twins when I mentioned that she was one, and seeing Hannah and Rachel's birthdays made me laugh, because my Mom's older sister had her first birthday two days before my Mom was born. I was thinking that Sam's pregnancies were following a similar pattern to my Grandma's, but her next daughter was born about a month before my Mom's first birthday, so not quite the same! I loved Rachel's interpretation of things, like Sam's birthday presents, and what her promotion means! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
Amazing chapter! They are so cute together! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Amazing chapter! I'm glad that Sam was able to get through to Jake! Great ending!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! The proposal was so beautiful! That had to be so embarrassing! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! Very emotional! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Cam appearance doesn't cause problems for Sam and Jack's discussion!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked Sam's conversation with Janet, and what Jack said to Rachel about being like her mother was adorable!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope they finally get the courage to tell each other what they really want, forever with the other!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! They are so cute together!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! Very deep! I hope they are able to come to some conclusions to those many things they need to discuss!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very moving! I'm glad that they both feel the same way about each other and the baby! I hope they can adiquitly describe these emotions to each other, and that they can act on them!