Reviews for The XWarrior
PhazonLordKaito chapter 1 . 2/16
i hope that you can update soon
Will naruto get some samus
nemikconi new sora chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
when are you going to update the story
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
please continue this story it's really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
If he does get banished have hinata say "o no u don't biches. No marriage is void and all civilians that hurt naruto has to die. sense u call for his blood, u get to die a trador's death." This last part she says in a sing song voice. "So u get to die, u get to die."
Markus-Antonius chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Naruto is already becoming a Mary sue... seriously he knows everything about everyone, is suddenly super smart. But not enough to be tricked by Mizuki. Tone it down man. At least gradually make him smart/strong. It's called character development.
devilfiend75 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
please update, this is the only good naruto/metroid story on here
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Ilias? as in Ilias the Goddess from Monster Girl Quest? That Ilias? why would you be mentioning a character from an Eroge on an Authors Note in a fanfiction? if this was a smut story, or was in any way tied to the game I could understand the mention. but this isn't, so I ask you why you would mention this?
ShinigamiSlayer9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Three words... "FUCKING EPIC, MAN!" This is probably one of the most kick-ass fanfics I've ever read, and this is from me just reading Chapter 1! Keep up the good work!
Lazy Twilight Sparkle chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
excellent story so far. this is the first one i have read where naruto gets a power suit like samus. keep up the great work
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Another goddamn canon lover, you along with that fucking idiot Kishimoto whom I hope dies soon can go fuck yourselves with that stupid crap.
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Just finished reading the story so far and its brilliant really hope you continue this in future.
Law77 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Why do I feel the need to flame you because of this fic?
more chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
More chapters.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
this is a great story. although I do feel bad kind of for hinata. I mean she's always wanted to be with naruto but now he's assended to such higher and greater things that she wouldn't be able to participate in them without completely destroying everything she's known by herself. I do like how you turn this into a Naruto and Sylux pairing. Great character development. truly I cannot wait for more of the story.