Reviews for The XWarrior
you needs to update this
shapeshifter340 chapter 2 . 8/22
Give Naruto mokuton using X as well
shapeshifter340 chapter 1 . 8/22
Have Naruto use the X to get both him and Sasuke the eternal mangekyou sharingan with Naruto also gaining rinnegan and later kaguya's abilities. Naruto's mangekyou can have kamui, amaterasu, and susanuoo. Sasuke can have his canon ones. Plus Naruto can obtain dead bone pulse from kimmamaro
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 7 . 6/13
Will this continue?
reaver216 chapter 7 . 5/24
This story is AWESOME and I really hope you update soon as I love this story
Kick14 chapter 7 . 1/29
Please continue this as it is awesome
Doctor Psychosis chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
walking through a wall...integrated glitch from the game?
kinmango chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
i hope you will continue this story.
MewMaster151 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Why is it that almost every great story I find is seemingly abandoned? Almost 2 years and no progress with no explanation. I hope this review rekindles the muse for this story since I feel for the X...
PhazonLordKaito chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
i hope that you can update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Will naruto get some samus
nemikconi new sora chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
when are you going to update the story
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
please continue this story it's really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
If he does get banished have hinata say "o no u don't biches. No marriage is void and all civilians that hurt naruto has to die. sense u call for his blood, u get to die a trador's death." This last part she says in a sing song voice. "So u get to die, u get to die."
Markus-Antonius chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Naruto is already becoming a Mary sue... seriously he knows everything about everyone, is suddenly super smart. But not enough to be tricked by Mizuki. Tone it down man. At least gradually make him smart/strong. It's called character development.