Reviews for I fell in love with my best friend
LeeMinRen chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
Hey, very nice story. I really love it. One of my favorite ASUCAGA fanfic. It's really cute story. I love Athrun here. I love their bestfriend relationship, as if, I wanna have a bestfriend like Athrun, not to mention, he is handsome, charming and cool guy here (hekhek)... And Cagalli, she's really cute.

Thank you for this and keep it up! :)

-LeeMinRen
Lenora Jime chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
I like it very much , thanks you that you made it in athrun POV. really thanks to you :)
actually I surprised that athrun was the one who asked meyrin out , I thought it would be meyrin since she liked athrun more than he to her and athrun just couldnt refuse it. Then I never think that leonore and via would ban their sleep over even if it's understandable but since they were always encourage them to be couple , I expected the otherwise.
well , this's still good epilog and I enjoyed it every much so thanks for great read :)
and sorry for late review :)
mrs. zala chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
hahaa. i understand.. don't worry.
btw, it seems you were in hurry right?
because you have many mistakes in typing (i'm not talking about grammar).
hahaha. be careful okaay?

oya!
i have one request!
make another bonus chapter about their wedding!
with both polar personality (asucaga), i can imagine how disaster it will be.
hahaha.
IF you can...
i won't push you for anything. hahahhaha

i can't wait to see your next story..

until next time,

mrs. zala
FalconRukichi chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for the bonus chapter. Atleqst it did explain lil detail about what happen around the situation not detailed. I miss it so much. Again thank you
Asuka Mayu chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Nice ending! Congratulations on completing the story XD I'll be waiting for the bonus chapter

-Mayu
akeru.junketsu chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
SUPERB. It's a nice ending, really. But if you decide to have an additional chapter, fine by me xp maybe a beach outing? Or the sakura viewing? Or matsuri with fireworks, wheeeee! Good job :-)
popcaga chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
nice story...
FictionLover12 chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
I knew they would be together in the end...hahaha. AND that she will give him a piece of her mind not only Athrun but apparently Ahmed first, the damn ass cheater that never learned his lesson (nice punch Cags ;D). Its cute, how they resolve their conflict by being back to teasing one another...and the embarrassing realization that Cagalli was still wearing a pajama when she went to the airport...Love the confession thing that Athrun did...I guess he was a bit of a shy guy when it comes to personally confessing. (Torpe, tsk. tsk. tsk).

OH, by any chance if you'll proceed with the bonus chapter...will that contain some short compilation of fluff of what happen between the 3 years gap of the last chapter and the epilogue or the progress of their relationship...OR the best part, them getting married. KYA! OMG! getting excited knowing it could happen...hahaha. Congrats on finishing another story, can't wait for your next story. :)
akeru.junketsu chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
It's regrettable that I get to read this almost 2 years after you've written it. Anyway, so far I like how you characterize Cagalli and Athrun (yes, I care only about them most of the time because I'm an AsuCaga fan n.n). Good job!
akeru.junketsu chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I really love it when Kira plays a protective brother. :-)
akeru.junketsu chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is awesome. Cagalli and Athrun growing up together and are the best of friends. Light stories are refreshing. Keep it up!
Ran chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
No!Can't be ended like this! ;o;
I love this! Plz, continue writing!:D
cottongreentea chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Lovely lovely ending! Another great story u hav written!

U noe, i and probably everyone else wouldnt mind the bonus chapter!

I dont noe how u find time to write fics. I find it very difficult and thats why i cant upload anythng.
mrs. zala chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
i've read this few hours ago and yet, i didn't write a review for you. sorry, time was ticking at that time (i was busy).

now, i will write it for you.
thank you for finishing this story. it was entertaining.
cliché, but good.
i can't wait to see what kind of story you will come up next time.
hahaa.

until next time,

mrs. zala
Lenora Jime chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
It's better than athrun left before they reconciled or athrun stayed and gave up his scholarship.
thanks , I like this :)
and are you serious about bonus chapter? I will really appreciate it , it'would be great and if you dont mind I want it will be athrun POV.
well , I'm looking forward for bonus chapter , thanks a lot :)
so see ya next chap :)