Reviews for The Haunting In Texas
pickles-x-pancakes chapter 3 . 1/2
It's okay. I like being a minion. Btw your stories are awesome! You are so talented.

Love,
Nikki xoxo
Auslly and Raura1317 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
It's ok to call me 'loyal minion'. And Iove the story!
PaintingSkies chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
BEST. STORY. EVERRRR! :D
I love Kick Ausally and GeCe chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Cool story. I like the ending. Wonderful job writing it.
R5lover1 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I love it
Abigail Mia Dawson 101 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
More pwease
Abigail Mia Dawson 101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh, and one more thing: I-I'll never fall in love.
Reminds me of Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato. Awesome 1st Chapter!
biebersgirllol chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Do the sequel!
biebersgirllol chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Can you call me your special minion? And she sure to include my name! Thnxs!
biebersgirllol chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Maybe "not a love song"?
Rebecca D. Monroe chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
This story was really good. I loved it! Very cute.
Guest123 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Cool. Lol They're married! :D With kids! Eep! Yay! :D Keep writing and I'll keep reading! And I'll look some more for Smith's Story, because I couldn't find it when I tried looking it up just now.
Guest123 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I knew it was Give Your Heart a Break. :) And, wake up? What? So cray-cray. Lol :D Keep writing and I'll keep reading! :)
Guest123 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Yeah I like R5 too. One Direction songs have dirty references, legit. Gross. Guys are so messed up. Anyway, Ally and Dez- kissing? Guh-ross. Tehe. Ross. Lol Oh, and if Ally technically ate the poison, is she gonna die, or was it like... Ghost poison so it wouldn't have any affect on her? Well, keep writing, and I'll keep reading. :)
Guest123 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I looked up both movies but both are rated R, and I'm not allowed to watch rated R movies. But I'm sure the movies show him as a more professional actor rather than a comedian which he is in Austin & Ally, right? Austin should just break up with Ashley. She's not even a good person. Jeeze. Keep writing and I'll keep reading! :)