Reviews for Fulfillment
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I am laughing thinking of the faces of the lords who were looking forward to seeing Merlin being burned but within an hour he outranks them all.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Beautiful, thanks. Better than the original, obviously.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This story brought tears to my eyes. The idea of Arthur giving Merlin his mother's sigil... brilliant!
Kimidinosaur chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love this! I cried! It's amazing!
Mana Walker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was probably my favorite semi-reveal fic yet! I really enjoy your writing. Thanks a bunch!
M. of the Mountains chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww! Lovely!
TheHiddenMemory chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
My gosh, that was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes, no joke. Now THIS was how the finale should have ended! I was so disappointed after the finale, not to mention completely heartbroken! I did like how they did the reveal and Collin and Bradley did a phenomenal job, BUT they should not have ended it with Arthur actually dying! There was so much more that needed to be seen. Merlin never got the recognition he deserved, he never got to be appointed court sorcerer by Arthur! We never got to see Merlin become the all-powerful KNOWN sorcerer at Arthur's side. The whole time I was watching Merlin I was looking forward to that and then they do THIS?. So disappointing. I was so crushed after the finale. Even if they weren't going to give use more episodes with Arthur knowing about Merlin they could have AT LEAST left us with a happy ending where we could at least picture it ourselves. But no, they had to break our hearts :(
Well, anyway, rant over, sorry. Thanks so much for writing this. It helps relieve the ache.
Naleky chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This... this was about one of the most perfect and moving stories I've ever read. Ever.
I'm pretty close to crying for joy because I think I just fell in love with this story.
Very well done!
reefyankee chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews, this is one of the best fanfic I've read. So well written, I couldn't stop reading...oh god if only Arthur could do that for real in the serie...I wish so much Merlin get recognition for what he's done...anyway that was amazing,especially with the "Damnum Et Triumphus by Future World Music" that I kept on playing again and again while I was reading hahaha EPIC !
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Godz I hope it happens like that, I'd hate to have to murder Arthur for not accepting Merlin.

...really Arthur, we fanfiction writers have WAYS.

Your descriptions and the narritive as a whole was really complex and well put together. I enjoyed reading this a lot!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
"It's the least I can do." Arthur interrupted, shaking his head as well, stepping back and interlacing both hands on his back, looking as a child who'd just gifted his biggest hero with the best he could offer. "You are the only one who deserves it." - Daw! Yes, yes, he is the only one who deserves it. :)

It was then when resolution became a flame upon his chest. Before Merlin's perplexed eyes and the marveled faces of his knights and the court King Arthur went down on one knee, bowing his head before the greatest and truest, most courageous man he'd known. - WOW! Just.. wow. Arthur, prideful, pratful, arrogant, amazing... Arthur... bowed? I'm proud of him. :)

His Merlin. - Feels! Bromance feels. :)

So, with a hand over his heart, Merlin silently let the pledge he'd never said out loud pass his lips. "I told you once, Arthur that I was glad to be your servant till the day I die. My life is yours, My King. It has always been." - Such a perfect and epic line! :D

A few moments later he was being pulled into a hug and Arthur's strong arms embraced him, never minding the gasps he could hear around him and Gwaine's - because it had to be him- low whistle, never minding Guinevere was drying new tears from her eyes and Gaius was having to dry some of his own because it was only Arthur and him, two sides of the same coin, nothing else. - I couldn't have said it better. :) You summed their relationship so well. :)

"Take your rightful place beside me, as my friend and advisor, Supreme Authority on Magic and... " with this he let a mischievous, sincere and affectionate grin quirk one corner of his mouth upwards. " and my brother." - Brother! :) *squeals*

*gawks* You never cease to amaze me! This is just SO perfect, SO epic, SO beautiful, SO bromantic, SO... right... :) I couldn't have written it better. :) This is definitely one of my favorite stories! I absolutely LOVE it! *hugs* Thanks for writing! And, happy birthday, OZ, my friend! :)

cilia-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
loved this! and I just need to ask. is this the "whole" story that Gwen told to Galahad after he was made a knight?
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
... I-I'm... oh... my... merlin... I dont no whether to laugh out loud or cry my eyes out... That was officially (and i swear on my life tht i am not kidding) the BEST story I have EVER read! Oh my... I just... I... that was... oh my merlin... please do soemthing like a sequel, please, please, please, please! Even if it's not attached, do one with merlin as court sorcerer, by his side. PROMISE ME SOMETHING! Now, I know this sounds ridiculous, but im going to read this every night before i go to bed. Its ten past four AM! I am not going to read it one more time before i go to bed. You dont no how juch this story MEANS to me. Thankyou! SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Either God is the greatest thing that abbiamai bed.
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love the "brother" line :)