Reviews for What We Will Never Know
The Angry Lioness chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I just love how Bruce got in the cab and said, "Police station." That was pretty funny.
The Angry Lioness chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I'm loving this Dark Knight/Inception mash up and I want you to update ASAP.
The Angry Lioness chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
No wait, it's Bane.
The Angry Lioness chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Is this guy Batman?
The Angry Lioness chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
The only thing better than one Joesph Gordon-Levitts is two Joseph Gprdpn-Levitts.
The Angry Lioness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Catwoman?
Beaufale chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Cool story.
Nobody297SRS chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Hey, I think you've uploaded the chapter for a different story xD

Haha, I was reading it and wondering 'when did Adam come into this?' before I realised it must've been a mistake. I was thinking there's Arthur and John Blake and now Adam! JGL EVERYWHERE!
Kageriah chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Uh, what?
cinematherapy chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Update soon
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Well, tht was a heart-racing chapter. Especially the first half. Very good! Can't wait for more! :)
From Rue with Love chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
XD OMG you brought Bane into this? lol this is too awsome! 2x the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and now 2x the Tom Hardy!
cinematherapy chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Update soon!
Chinagirl18 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Ooh! Nice first seven chapters! Full of anticipation for the next chap! :)
From Rue with Love chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
:O That ending!
XD lol As soon as I saw the name "John Blake", I think my brain stopped functionning for a minute. I just couldn't process the thought of John and Arthur together in tha same room, at the same time. O_o Don't get me wrong, they're both my favourite characters in their respective films, but just trying to imagine them in the same room... XD It's so weird! I mean, they're the same person!
But really, REALLY great story. Combines the best of both of my favourite Nolan films! :D
-Rue :)