Reviews for What We Will Never Know
led-doors chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I love this story!
The plot is put together really nicely.
Now the only thing here that I'm torn about is Selina. She's actually my favorite fictional character and Bruce/Selina is my OTP, but in this story, I really hope she gets what she deserves for fucking with Arthur and the team like that- can't stand her here. If you do continue this, I hope we get some character development for Ariadne- she is young and green, but she has steel in her and she is the creator after all and is often underestimate...
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I just love how Bruce got in the cab and said, "Police station." That was pretty funny.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I'm loving this Dark Knight/Inception mash up and I want you to update ASAP.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
No wait, it's Bane.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Is this guy Batman?
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
The only thing better than one Joesph Gordon-Levitts is two Joseph Gprdpn-Levitts.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Catwoman?
Beaufale chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Cool story.
Nobody297SRS chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Hey, I think you've uploaded the chapter for a different story xD

Haha, I was reading it and wondering 'when did Adam come into this?' before I realised it must've been a mistake. I was thinking there's Arthur and John Blake and now Adam! JGL EVERYWHERE!
Kageriah chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Uh, what?
cinematherapy chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Update soon
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Well, tht was a heart-racing chapter. Especially the first half. Very good! Can't wait for more! :)
From Rue with Love chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
XD OMG you brought Bane into this? lol this is too awsome! 2x the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and now 2x the Tom Hardy!
cinematherapy chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Update soon!
Chinagirl18 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Ooh! Nice first seven chapters! Full of anticipation for the next chap! :)