Reviews for Big Brother fanfiction season 1
Lord Vrel chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
*snickers* Wiener... XD
MykkLaw chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Pfft… weiners.

What I want to happen to me in the game…? I'd like to say "win," but that'd make me a bit more of a b!tch than I already am. :) Just… I dunno, do what you want. Ask what you need to. *shrug*

And, uh, update… (even though I haven't.) :P
Realitynerd chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Well, I never pictured him winning anyway. So now there's ten people left. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Vrel makes it far. He seems like the main hero of the story. I think he's only negative things to Kegs, (but I don't know if anyone should hold that against him).
Lord Vrel chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Yeah... The only two things wrong with me in this chapter are

A) I may not be a farmer, but I HAVE been a farm-hand...

And

B) I don't insult people in anger. It's just... Such a petty thing to do. I tend to simply not reply, and look at the people with disdain. :D

But, yeah, this was a fun chapter. :3
MykkLaw chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
No physical violence? Well, f*ck.

But what I said to Sam… Congratulations, my friend, you've successfully made my character more accurate than it already was. Kudos to you. ;)

Update, and get me an ice pack! D;
Lord Vrel chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Psh. Of course they'll save me! I'm too snuggly to leave. :3
realitynerd chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Huh, not even 4 people gone and already an alliance might split. And then there's the thought that either vrel or Meg might go.

Also, if ferret doesn't leave soon, I might quit reading. Seriously, what a dumbass!
kegusaran 14 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
chapter seemed a bit unfinished, but oh well, at least you updated.
MykkLaw chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I love how Ferret said Anthony was safe, ha ha! I just noticed… have any authors been evicted yet? If so, Vrel might be the first. ;)

Update… in as much time as you need. ;P
realitynerd chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Most likely to go home this week: Meg

Most likely to make it far in the game: Kegs (unfortunately)

Most likely to win: Either vrel or mykklaw I think.
realitynerd chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
This was such an awesome chapter. The brat pack is one of the greatest alliances ever. Hell, it could live up to the original brat pack from season 2 if Cole somehow lives.
kegusaran 14 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Me, Zack, and Cole are the three amigos, combined with the pink room to make the brat pack!
ferretWARLORD chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Wow. I mean... wow! :D

I am the most complex and compelling character ever! With intense lines such as:
"F*ck ow." and "I need my beauty sleep"

I AM AWESOME! And what's funny is that I'm basically like that! Every day after school I usually just flop down onto my bed and sleep for like an hour, and if anyone disturbs me, I just get mad! :3

Lol... SUCK IT VREL! EEERRGG! *punches wall*
Lord Vrel chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
WHAT?!
I lost to Ferret?!

It's not the losing I mind, but... To FERRET?!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meh... Jusqu'à ce que nous nous reverrons, Ferret...
petitprincess chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Well, Jenna's out so, I guess that's good. And if I'm part of the brat pack (Im not entirely sure) I don't want to be in that group anymore. I don't want to make anymore enemies, I just want to have fun! Good clean fun...maybe. Uh, I got a little confused at the ending. Is that what's gonna happen next chapter or did if already happen? If not, I'm gonna definitely gonna lose. Also, I kind of, somewhat, maybe, live without Mykklaw. But, she did nothing wrong, stop going after her! Anyway, nice chapter, hope to see another soon!