Reviews for Piklopedia V2
123lionclan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
you haven't uploaded in a while. You k?
123lionclan chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I have idea!
Robo Pikmin- Discovered by an explorer recently, these 'creatures' appear to be Pikmin at first, but are actually robotic copies of them found in a cave where other creatures like it exists. They have several variations, which copy those of recorded Pikmin. They will attack any living creature they find, even captains and other Pikmin. Recently, the body of one was scavenged, and it appears that they receive orders from something that resides deep in the caves that these metallic Pikmin were found. These Pikmin bring many questions to mind, such as what build them, and why the explorer that found them named them Robo Pikmin off all thing.

Also note that if the cave where these Pikmin are found is completed (as in the boss a.k.a. the machine that controls them, is killed) then these Pikmin will respond to captains and will join them. They are found just wandering around in a machine cave system.

Regal Virus- The Regal Virus is a program that has found itself in a control computer inside some caves. It is able to control any piece of machinery, and has created robotic versions of other creatures to defend itself with. It is found in a circular room, with it being in the center, and uses the machinery around it to defend itself. The machinary it uses to defend itself must be destroyed before it can be attacked. However, it will find other types of machines to defend itself with, leaving a small window of opportunity. It defends (and attacks) differently depending on the machinary it is currently using. Also worth noting is that it will attack a captain and upload a mini virus to the suit, disabling the whistle and making the captain unable to move for a bit. The captain has to wait for the suit's virus-destroyer to activate before he/she can resume the fight. The virus can only be uploaded to half of the captains however for some reason, making it impossible to disable all captains.

Change as you seem fit.
Q chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
You know how in Pikmin 2, Louie's Piklopedia talks about how to cook and eat every monster? Think you could add that in?
Q chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
You know how in Pikmin 2, Louie's Piklopedia teaches us how to cook and eat every monster? Think you could add that in?
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hey, would it be alright if I used these species for a fiction of mine? It's a pikminxWorld of Warcarft crossover if you want to read it.
123lionclan chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Yayz, new chapter! Again, txs! I might post other ideas about pikmin and beasts if I think of a good one.
AquaRaptor chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Well, you wanted a review, so here you go.

I don't review pikmin or wraiths anymore, so the last three ideas aren't included in this review.

Voltorm- Good, but I think the design could use a little more detail. Also, I feel that giving it permanent electrification when it's almost dead kind of defeats the purpose. The purpose of electricity turning on and off is to give non-yellows a chance at defeating it, but if it's going to do it forever when it's down to its last segment, you'll just need yellows regardless.

Scabara- Again, good. Stag beetles don't actually have horns, but I know what you meant, and the design is clearly imaginable in game.

Rabideer- I'm not so fond of this one. Judging by the description, it doesn't amount to more than your typical jackalope. Try to make it seem more "alien" (like blowhogs).

Chillap- It seems a little redundant to have a treasure stealer when we have breadbugs. I like how it attacks with its tail, but I think you could've gone into more detail with their basic body shape, along with how the "spike" mechanic works.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Dude, if I could, I would send this straight to Nintendo and demand that they let you take over the Pikmin project immediately. I could totally picture having to fight a Ebon Crested Snagret someday.

Keep writing awesome stuff, and you may someday have a job at Nintendo.
123lionclan chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I have a few to add/ideas.

Sky blue Pikmin
These type of Pikmin are a unique speciman due to how different they are from the rest of their kind. They resemble a small bird, with a faded yellow beak and small, tiny feathered wings that function much like a hummingbird's. They live in tropical forests, and their onions rest in the brancges of trees. They are able to fly over dangerious hazards, including shallow water, deep pits, and spikes. In large groups they can even use their wings to fan poison away! Unfortunately, they are weak to electricity, and they refuse to go underground. Why they have wings is unknown.

Zaxos Candybuds
These candybuds are only found in the newly discovered caverns below the forest naval, but are extremely useful. By throwing your Pikmin into these, they become Silver Pikmin. These Pikmin have the ability to attack creatures in another dimension! However, further research shows that these effects are temperately. Once silver Pikmin are exposed to sunlight, they return to normal Pikmin. This new discovery brings up even more questions to mind.

Silver-clad Waterwraith
These waterwraiths are covered in a strange, silver-like armor that can faze into another dimension with them. This armor not only boosts their defense, it alsp seems to build up it's confidence, so that when their rollers are destroyed, they fight back and still pose a threat. Thet mostly ram into their opponents, followed by slamming then with their hands to squish them. They also have a gold-clad brother, who are found as leaders of a group of bronze-clad waterwraiths, who are small cousins of the silver-clad waterwraiths and groups of them have been found to inhabit whole caverns, with their leader in the largest caverin.
AquaRaptor chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Interesting concepts, as usual.
Zeck-Blade chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. Very good! I particulary like the Anset. It sounds like it would make a very good last boss or major obstaccle to said last boss.
AndroidYumi99 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
these are some pretty amazing ideas, i would play any pikmin game with these enemy's.
WingedSnagret chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Dude, this is very well done! Everything looks like it would actually fit in the actual game, although I don't think I'd actually want to face some of these creatures, they sound really tough. ;) I do have one thing to ask though, do you think you could provide bios for the new areas described in some of the info boxes such as the Glacial Pass and Glimmering Wood?

Oh, and I sent you a PM of some entries from yours truly. Hope you like! :)
Lichylichy chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I think you are doing great. But I have a few... heheheh. Odd ideas to add. Here's a few of mine, if they sound good. Puffion, a creature half Puffstool half onion, commanding an army of mushroom pikmin that don't die from its poisonous spore and can give commands no matter where they are on the map.
Next one I got is- What? Can't I ask multiple times? I was thinking a Wogblax, a creature with a long tongue and sharp teeth and a long whip-like tail. That's all I've got... for now. If you like my ideas, I'll give more! Please post soon! :D (Though I think you posted recently)
Q chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You have Pikmin that are acid resistant. How about some enemies that live in acidic and radioactive environments?