Reviews for What It Takes To Be A Queen
Moon565 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Love it!
Iveya Jade's psycho mind 08 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
ah final chapter? sequel? don't leave me in the dark! XD
leebee14 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Pllease keep going I love this.

Ja Ne
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Please hurry up with the sequel
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You've successfully established a story that has a very strong start, and I like that you put a pretty detailed description of what Ariel looks like at the very beginning, so that I can have a pretty clear picture in my mind. You put a lot of colors here, "jade-green, "mousey-brown", etc., all of them are really good. I like vivid imagery. Ariel's mother behaves in a very in-character way, so that's definitely good because the last thing I want is to see OOC-ness in a fanfic; it makes me cringe and scowl. Same goes with Mrs. Macready - she's pretty bossy, and haughty, and I think you've showcased your condescending tone perfectly.

I like Digory's foreshadowing (with how Ariel would find not only friendship but romance as well) especially since Ariel doesn't get it, but I do.

Susan's very pretty indeed! And I got very delighted when Ariel noticed that, because it means you stayed true to the characters.

Ariel's mother seems like a very wise lady! I'd like a real life one as a mentor-figure (though not as a replacement for my own mother).

Her dream, her dream! That's just the best thing ever! You did a BRILLIANT job with foreshadowing. Another thing that I particularly appreciated was the fact that you 'bolded' the syllables that were stressed when the characters speak. It brings them to life, and the dialogues seem much more natural.

By the way, Ariel is the first ever OC that I've read about to actually wear glasses! She seems pretty cool; I really like her. However the name Ariel (to me, only) is pretty overused, particularly in the Chronicles of Narnia fanfics. So I'd suggest you change it, but since this story already has so many chapters, I'll let it pass. :P

What I would suggest you do, though, is that you could state right at the beginning if this was a first person or a third person POV (point of view). If it's a first person POV then who's character's eyes are we seeing things in? I think it would make things clearer. Just my personal preference though, as you can see that's what I'm doing with my fanfics. But if your entire story sticks to third person POV and doesn't alternate to other POVs, then it won't be necessary to state it at the start.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
YAAAYYYY
I LOVE IT!
sweetortonlover86 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Awwww so cuteeeeeeeeeeee... so when are u goin to start the sequel because Ariel and Peter are so good for each other... please update soon :)
BelieveInSherlockHolmes chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant! Can't wait for the finishing chapter update when you can:) Thanks for the fantastic read xx
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
just so awesome.
Artist with a twist chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update whenever you can, I can't wait to see what happens!
Always and a day Love chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Aww adorable, please update soon cause i love your story :)
Shaycharm184 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
ASDFGHJKL
me likey :)
Livangel16fan chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I love u adorable but keep it slow and don't let them have children that should b in the last battle I real narnia plz do something dramatic like leaving her behind or something and leav it with a bang,
ariah23 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
cant wait for the last chapter and sequal!
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Wait is this the last chapter no it can't be this story is to good to end!