Reviews for The Legendary Couple
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 22 . 2/28
For the past three days, I've been reading your VP stories in (hopefully XD) the correct order. And all I can say is, is that I enjoyed it very much. Good VP stories are are, but you certainly did a very good job!
Veneesla chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Oh my god...
Wow, I... Thank you for mentioning me, first of all! That was really sweet of you! You're an amazing pen pal as well, and I couldn't think of a better person to talk to! And daw, that was nice of you to say. You too are a fantastic author! Certainly better than me!
Yes, I remember you saying you were leaving the VP section but, well, you made it much sadder in this AN to be honest! I know we'll all miss these beautiful stories about Pinata Island. I wish you the best of luck with your own ambitions, my dear friend!
Veneesla chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Ahh, I knew you wouldn't forget that plot point! Bart finally got a peek at the inscription! I like the symbolism there, with her handing over her Blackberry - a nice touch if I may say so.
Hahaha, I guess I'm a mainlander too since I agree on the torchlight issue! We need them on those roads! So it was Patch who had been putting coins in her well? That's so sweet! Those two are so cute together.
Ohhh, poor Seedos! If only he had been there... At least Das is still being a good bro. Though that part about him being close to his mum really broke me. Gah, good writing at its finest.
OH NO. If those to are falling in love... Does this mean Alyssa will stay? I don't think I could deal with their heartbreak man. Despite Jardy being egotistical, he doesn't deserve 2 heartbreaks. Man, unanswered questions...
Oh that last line... Man, everything really did fall into place! This was a brilliant conclusion to the story! *round of applause* What's the next chapter though...?
Veneesla chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Aww, I love this chapter! Your skill never fails to impress me, Eva! You have great attention to detail. And AMEENA AND PATCH! SOOO CUUUUTE! GAH, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! And that firework comment just increased the adorableness in the entire scene by, like, 2000.
And with Hafez, like, MAN he is a good boyfriend to Leafos, it's unbelievable! And Petula's roar of rage made me laugh a little, but I can't help feeling sorry for her, poor girl. There's always next year!
TheRealMerlin chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
It would have been cool if Katy Perry's song firework was playing when they kissed. Like right when they kissed, it goes into the chorus. And when she running, that's the part leading up to the chorus. Perfect for a movie, if they made a movie for this fic, right? Lol.
niruth chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
I like this one so much! I loved the part with Patch thinking about him and Ameena together! It's so cute! :3
Sorry if I didn't review the previous chapter, but I just read it and I liked it as well! Can't wait for more! _
Veneesla chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
OHHHH YEEEESSSS! I really didn't mind who would win this but Hafez and Leafos definitely have the most riding on being King and Queen. Poor Patch, being the only one who voted for him and Ameena. I feel like there is little reinforcement of their requited love sometimes so I love seeing inside his head so I can have that reassurance!

Arfur almost seemed a little biased there... Hmm. I wonder if there is a motive there. But it could always just be him being his nice-guy self.

Whoa that backstory of Petula's! I would have just put it down to personality separating them but knowing there is a little story behind it too... It could be possible for them to forgive and forget! I dunno if Petula could do that but I think it'd be interesting to see. Speaking of which, Petula is going to be SOOOO mad now! I'm looking forward to her raging a little. It'll be funny.

Atsou made me laugh out loud again. Love that guy. He's so classic and great comic relief!

Ricardio is seen as hot to everyone? And he voted for Hafez and Leafos over himself? For real? Wow. Part of me wishes he didn't become a Ruffian now. He could have lead an awesome life. I like this guy.

Stoked for the reveal! Amazing as always! I cannot wait to see the look on Jardiniero's face... XD
Veneesla chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Yess! The dance has started! It's beautifully written so far! And I kinda collapsed on my desk for a few seconds when I saw Kora. :O I feel so honoured! I'm sure Tori and Lizzie are too; it's great you used their OC's as well.

Dang, Ricardio's here! He is awesome! And a lady killer which made me laugh. ;) That cunning guy has a backstory planned out an everything! He's a great character. Him and Petula... I don't see that working long term but who knows! I think they make a cute couple just for the dance. Oh, that killer lady and lady killer contrast was FABULOUS. Excellent job there!

Atsou, hilarious as always! Babochka helps that a lot. Poor girl won't leave him! I feel his pain and he has my sympathies. I can't deny she's adorable in a infant way. You convey her childishness really well!

Patch and Ameena got off to an epic start but then things turned awkward and I could feel their pain too. XD Goodness, I hoped it would go better for them. I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter to see a spike in their relationship; it was nice to get in insight into his mind! I know it's definitely requited now! YAY!

Aww, Hafez! Always a great guy! So happy for Leafos right now, hehe! I kind of want those two to be king and queen so they can rub that in Jardiniero's face. XD Then he'll have to take them! Only time will tell!

This was gold and I can't wait for more!
TheRealMerlin chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Lol Ricardo and Petula, lol maybe! Can't wait for an update, but I know how tiring it can get to hear that! :) I really loved the chapter! Especially when Ameena and Patch danced! It was so cute! *girly squeals*
TheRealMerlin chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Nice ending sentence! XD awesome update AHHH
Veneesla chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Wow... The ride on the Dragonache turned out much better for Ameena than I expected. I was kinda afraid she would crash. XD I'm so glad that the Dragonache is actually quite tame. Jardy's reaction was really stunning. I don't think he would have reacted any other way. You did really well in writing that!

And thank the Gods they had time to get a dress. Good to see Atsou is chipping in and doesn't want his sister to wear revealing clothes. Hehe, good on him. Still think he's awesome.

On top of that dress they have a CARRIAGE. That was a stroke of genius! Really is like Cinderella. This is going to go spectacularly, I'm so excited for everyone!
niruth chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Wohoo, I liked this one so much! (like all the others, of course!) Can't wait for the Midsummer Valentine! Something tells me it will be a masterpiece! ;)
Veneesla chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Whoa, WHOA! I am SO sorry; I did not realise you updated. I feel terrible. Really sorry.

Now, I LOVE this ending! Ameena riding the Dragonache is going to be an incredible entrance! My goodness, so exciting! But how will they get it to obey them, I wonder. I can't wait to find out!

Two days? Wow, no wonder Ameena was starving. I can't believe that Syrupent was so willing to die. Poor Ameena. I guess she had to do it. But her decency to not eat the life sweet was really touching. Such a great character.

Midsummer Valentine's is so close and I still have no clue who's gonna win! I really don't mind which of the couples do (frankly I love the options and can't choose). But it being so close is so exciting! Update when you can! I am looking forward to your update!
niruth chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Wow I liked this one so much, like all previous chapters! Update it soon _
TheRealMerlin chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Oh I know where this is going! Update like now! It is getting so good! Please I will explode into confetti! Ahhhh!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »