Reviews for Codename: Whatever
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Well this is definitely one of the most novel ways I've come across to a possible Daria/Jane pairing, the Melody Powers snippets were some of my favorite scenes on the series.
Masato Nakajima chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
As the cute girl in the AT&T commecial would say " We want more we want more"
Great plot.
RngrThorne chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Well this is different. I wonder how much of it is in Daria's mind and how much is her really being an agent of some kind.

No, really, I don't care about that. Unless that's what caused Quinn to tell of Sandi.

Cool.
BF110C4 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Excellent chapter, the way Melody uses Jane to infiltrate the party is quite fun, and with that I'm guessing her inhibitions gone is a great and fun part of her Hypnotism especially how close she is getting to Jane despite the opinion Melody has of her.

I can't wait until I see Quinn confronting her and whenever Conroy gets his fun.
917brat chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Oh I like this I really like this,
MissMaryMason chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I'm happy to see this story hasn't been abandoned! I can't wait to find out where Melody disappeared to.
person chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
i love this story. Why did u stop? you should keep writing its awesome and i want to know how it ends. please keep going
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Upchuck found absolutely wrong time to flirt with Daria.
peetz5050 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I love the way this is going, especially her treatment of Upchuck!
MissMaryMason chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Oh my God, poor Upchuck. Though, in a way I don't feel too bad for him. I was always so annoyed by him. It was funny, I was wondering if you had updated this, as I had a bad weekend, and I always look forward to your updates. XD I loved this chapter, of course. And ermergerd, you're SUCH a Daria nerd. I catch some of the episode references. SOME. And others... nah. I wish I had access to every single episode, unfortunately, I don't.
BF110C4 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Thank god that Jane is so fast thinking of ways to prevent Daria from transforming the ballroom into a mausoleum, and was that a little attraction to Melody?

On the other hand I can see Melody taking down Upchuck in such a way, after all if she can kiss cubans then a caucasian redheaded pervert is fair play, especially if she gives him a concussion afterwards.

Excellent job as always.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Melody versus Buck Conroy's mercenaries? This could be amazing showdown!
somethingsomethi chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Oh dear, I love where this is going...I can see the possibilities and they all make me giggle.
BF110C4 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I hope that the mercenaries are up to date with their Medical Insurance.
MissMaryMason chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh my God, Melody killed a man! *cowers in fear*

Jane, stop being such a smart ass, or You. Will. Die.