Reviews for Starting Over
misuky7 chapter 34 . 1/7
This was breathtaking, absolutely a brilliant masterpiece. The way this story flowed was nothing short of perfection. I adored how everything turned out, especially the children - I was so glad Little William was alright. :3
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
we were in the middle of something! heheh...
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow... you've ensnared me and it's just the first chapter... not real fond of people who cheat, but some couples are kind of destined.

I should be writing, but instead, I'm starting another of your fabulous epics. Shrug.

Can't help it. couldn't help myself...

Shootingstar7123 chapter 34 . 10/13/2014
This story was really touching! I didn't think I would enjoy reading about Buffy and Spikes 'other halves', but I got very into their story. Great work!
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 34 . 4/22/2014
Just finished reading. I loved this story and how you handled the characters. This might be my favorite story on FanFiction! Thank you! I am eager to start "Deleted Scenes."
jans24 chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
LOL! That was a fun chapter!
Have I told you that I hate Kennedy? But to be truthful I kinda liked her in some parts here.
I wish they brought sully with them.
jans24 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I really wish Tara was alive. Kennedy is just to annoying and bratty. You can bring back Oz anytime.
Can't wait to see Angels reaction. That would be priceless.
jans24 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
I was under the impression that the two worlds are gonna bleed into each other. I don't think that happened. Maybe I thought wrong. Well anyway I'm glad there back!
Willow has nifty new powers that I think are completely non-dark kind. I like it!
Everyone is non-judgey at the moment. That's something new for them. LOL!
Can't wait to see what Angel will do.
Illusera chapter 34 . 1/31/2014
I love how you put Anne and Joyce in here _ It's sad to think that they all died but they're peaceful and together so I feel a bit better. There's prophecies about everything isn't there lol But I guess in this case it's more like a role description for SJ so she won't be in the dark about what she is. Even after the rewrite I still enjoyed reading this; thanks for sharing it.
jans24 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Now I'm torn. I want Spike and Buffy to return to their dimension and to finally be together and save the world at least once a year. But I also want to see Ess and Jim get married, for Sul to grow up, them having kids and growing old.
omslagspapper chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
hehe i was just gonna ask if you edited some chapters out but then you mentioned deleted scenes and i remembered :p oh also is there not a sort of sequel that is just about dawn and joey? or is that also deleted scenes? it's been ages haha

anyweird, great job again, making a cool story. especially impressive since it's your first "buffy" story ever.

10/10 cotton candy clouds for spuffy to make out on
AGriffinWriter chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
I'll admit... I got a little dubious at the dimension-travelling daughter arc, stretched my suspension-of-reality bones a bit. But the moment the Heaven epilogue started, I mentally retracted every doubt I had. So touching and heartstring-tugging... I snorted a laugh at "the show you acted on is reality in another dimension and you're magically linked to fictional characters" and then nearly cried when Buffy and Spike met their Mums. *throws all the awards toward you* A delightful wrap-up to an engaging, mind-bending story.
And I promise to read "Deleted Scenes" soon... between school and the pitchfork-wielding mob of readers (they're out for blood, I know it. That last cliffhanger was just one too many...), my schedule is a nightmare. But I'll make time to enjoy them as soon as I can. :) - AGriffs
Kalo Suva chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
That was a really sweet ending :3 Congrats on finishing your story.
Vampyre-lover chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
What a lovely story, filled with love, emotion, commitment and above all family. I've enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us your faithful readers. It's been a real pleasure reading "Starting Over".
valeria.reznikova chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for amazing story! Reunion with mums was so beautiful. The only thing that makes me sad is that there wasn't much interaction of Spike and his baby girl). I'd love to read about it.