Reviews for Starting Over
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 5/24
I'll be honest and say this is ok, but Behind the Scenes was way better and I miss it.
Taste like Special chapter 34 . 12/22/2015
Thank you for posting I enjoyed reading this
-Spec!al
misuky7 chapter 34 . 1/7/2015
This was breathtaking, absolutely a brilliant masterpiece. The way this story flowed was nothing short of perfection. I adored how everything turned out, especially the children - I was so glad Little William was alright. :3
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
we were in the middle of something! heheh...
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow... you've ensnared me and it's just the first chapter... not real fond of people who cheat, but some couples are kind of destined.

I should be writing, but instead, I'm starting another of your fabulous epics. Shrug.

Can't help it. couldn't help myself...

Blue
Shootingstar7123 chapter 34 . 10/13/2014
This story was really touching! I didn't think I would enjoy reading about Buffy and Spikes 'other halves', but I got very into their story. Great work!
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 34 . 4/22/2014
Just finished reading. I loved this story and how you handled the characters. This might be my favorite story on FanFiction! Thank you! I am eager to start "Deleted Scenes."
jans24 chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
LOL! That was a fun chapter!
Have I told you that I hate Kennedy? But to be truthful I kinda liked her in some parts here.
I wish they brought sully with them.
jans24 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I really wish Tara was alive. Kennedy is just to annoying and bratty. You can bring back Oz anytime.
Can't wait to see Angels reaction. That would be priceless.
jans24 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
I was under the impression that the two worlds are gonna bleed into each other. I don't think that happened. Maybe I thought wrong. Well anyway I'm glad there back!
Willow has nifty new powers that I think are completely non-dark kind. I like it!
Everyone is non-judgey at the moment. That's something new for them. LOL!
Can't wait to see what Angel will do.
KatanaStars chapter 34 . 1/31/2014
I love how you put Anne and Joyce in here _ It's sad to think that they all died but they're peaceful and together so I feel a bit better. There's prophecies about everything isn't there lol But I guess in this case it's more like a role description for SJ so she won't be in the dark about what she is. Even after the rewrite I still enjoyed reading this; thanks for sharing it.
jans24 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Now I'm torn. I want Spike and Buffy to return to their dimension and to finally be together and save the world at least once a year. But I also want to see Ess and Jim get married, for Sul to grow up, them having kids and growing old.
omslagspapper chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
hehe i was just gonna ask if you edited some chapters out but then you mentioned deleted scenes and i remembered :p oh also is there not a sort of sequel that is just about dawn and joey? or is that also deleted scenes? it's been ages haha

anyweird, great job again, making a cool story. especially impressive since it's your first "buffy" story ever.

10/10 cotton candy clouds for spuffy to make out on
Theblueeyedvampirearchive chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
I'll admit... I got a little dubious at the dimension-travelling daughter arc, stretched my suspension-of-reality bones a bit. But the moment the Heaven epilogue started, I mentally retracted every doubt I had. So touching and heartstring-tugging... I snorted a laugh at "the show you acted on is reality in another dimension and you're magically linked to fictional characters" and then nearly cried when Buffy and Spike met their Mums. *throws all the awards toward you* A delightful wrap-up to an engaging, mind-bending story.
And I promise to read "Deleted Scenes" soon... between school and the pitchfork-wielding mob of readers (they're out for blood, I know it. That last cliffhanger was just one too many...), my schedule is a nightmare. But I'll make time to enjoy them as soon as I can. :) - AGriffs
Kalo Suva chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
That was a really sweet ending :3 Congrats on finishing your story.