Reviews for Starting Over
jans24 chapter 1 . 1/22
That was great start!
Have you ever seen "Somewhere in Time" the fist part of the story was like the scene in the movie where Richard found the coin and disappeared from Mckenna's present time. But maybe that was just me.
I kinda wish that you would have shown a bit more about how Jim and Essie met and how their friendship developed. Jim is so much like William, I think.
How long has Buffy and Spike been in the Shadow realm?

I think I'll love this one. Don't even need to wait till chapter 4 to know it. lol
Ashen jar chapter 33 . 1/15
Oh wow, I thought I had reviewed, but alas I hadn't! So sorry, it was an amazing and hilarious update, as usual! Love the bit about the pink, and then blue hair! :) And although I'm sad it's almost over, I really enjoyed this story!
Illusera chapter 33 . 1/15
Haha, I loved the pink hair moment in the previous version of this story and I still love it now lol Tanya sounds so sweet, like the kind of kid you just want to pick up and hug _ Lizzie is really cute too. Life is going on very well for everyone here.
Jhiz chapter 33 . 1/12
Aw... A Harris finally got a Summers... very cute.

I liked the "hostage negotiation" bit and had to laugh at the thought that Essie and Jim were making a kid while on a broken chair seeing as how they were linked.

I still wonder if Spike and Buffy will have a chance to actually see their counterparts before you end this tale. It seems fitting since they started the journey together.

Thank you so much for sharing!
AGriffinWriter chapter 33 . 1/12
Love it! *does a happy dance of Spuffy feels* Sad that it's nearly done, but I guess all good (and great) things must come to an end. I guess after the epilogue chapter I'll have to go back and read Deleted Scenes and flood you with reviews!
I definitely ship William Jr & Tanya. ;) And I absolutely love that Spike & Buffy's second son is named Alex, after Xander! All the happy endings you've provided in both dimensions are so sweet. *excessive smiley faces*
Writer-to-writer question: do you have a presence on any other fanfic sites, like Elysian Fields or Archive of Our Own? I just got an EF profile and might also get an AO3, and I was curious to hear if you'd had any experiences - good or bad - with either one.
valeria.reznikova chapter 33 . 1/12
I love Buffy's persuading technique)). I'm so sad that this story is ending...
ginar369 chapter 33 . 1/12
I'm glad everyone is having a happy life. With all the ups and downs life throws at you it's good to have people who will stand by you.
ginar369 chapter 32 . 1/12
Spike and Dawn are about as subtle as a sledgehammer! But I guess with Giles and Vance a sledgehammer was needed! More Babies!
ginar369 chapter 31 . 1/12
Babies! All healthy and perfect.
omslagspapper chapter 33 . 1/12
haha, i've been waiting for pink haired spike since the last time this story was posted :p

in swedish slut means "end" as in, "the end." sometimes it's at the end of books just chilling like the french 'fin.' i think i said this last time i reviewed this chapter but idc i'm doing it again. it's a cute tidbit!

but anyway i wish essie wasn't worried about looking like a slut. what's so bad about looking like u have hella sex? i mean, she does, it's apparently her fave hobby according to this fic :p
haha slut really isn't a good insult. she should probably worry about like, whether she will be upskirt photographed by some skeezy paparazzi or maybe like if her dress is gonna accidentally show her nip or something else that those scum of humanity would love and profit from she could put some funny underpants on like idk maybe they could just have j as a unicorn on them. soz this became an rant on paparazzi and the objectification of women. well, not too soz. only a tiny bit.

also i was just thinking about like, when are celebrity kids truly left alone and unsupervised for the first time? like what age do you think? i remember the osbourne's had melinda the nanny until jack was 17 or 18 or something and he pretty much still needed her in order to not ruin the entire house. sul is much better adjusted than him tho. he could probably handle it.

once my bff went to see morrissey and he threw his sweaty t shirt into the crowd and they just went wild like, some ppl probably got hurt over a scrap of that shirt o.O it would probably be the same if j did it lol

fang family haha Q!

william j. reminds me of thomas j. from my girl idk i just thought of that. now it's stuck.

haha buffy is totally gonna win this uh, marital debate
haah now she is cheating at the debate

d'aw babby wanya, getting spied on by paranoid!xander haha

behold xander's epic parental overreaction haha

xander always gets the stomp because he's always up to no good lol

oh xander *sighs dramatically*
sjwheelan chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
Can't wait for more!
Illusera chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
Just imagining mini William makes me want to squee :D Vance is perfect for Giles. The fact that she said "a fascinating guardian of justice" in reference to him is a dead giveaway. It's so funny how Sul caught that Essie lied to her mom lol XD And Spike as a "cupid" isn't something I would have imagined. It's both interesting and amusing to read about lol
AGriffinWriter chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
Oh yes, Giles, Dr Vance will have come back and check on William as he gets older. *knowing nod* Sure she will… Hahaha, Buffy: "You put holy water on my baby?!"
Wait… Essie and Jim's baby is named Elizabeth Ashley?! That's my first and middle names switched! You ARE writing this for me without even knowing it! *huge grin*
The entire flirting/matchmaking scene was super funny. I absolutely loved it.
Penzance! I get it! Pirates of Penzance, 'cuz Xander has an eyepatch.
I literally, no joke, burst out laughing at 'juvie spawn of Satan next door'. :)
Awesome, once again.
omslagspapper chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
haha poor mercilessly teased giles :p
classic mrs. bishop with her random acts of cat sweatering

xander is such a dork
i just want to slap his face
with affection
Kalo Suva chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
This chapter was cute. With the babies, and Giles getting some action and the BABIES. Can't wait for the next one :3
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »