Reviews for Starting Over
sjwheelan chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
Can't wait for more!
Illusera chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
Just imagining mini William makes me want to squee :D Vance is perfect for Giles. The fact that she said "a fascinating guardian of justice" in reference to him is a dead giveaway. It's so funny how Sul caught that Essie lied to her mom lol XD And Spike as a "cupid" isn't something I would have imagined. It's both interesting and amusing to read about lol
AGriffinWriter chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
Oh yes, Giles, Dr Vance will have come back and check on William as he gets older. *knowing nod* Sure she will… Hahaha, Buffy: "You put holy water on my baby?!"
Wait… Essie and Jim's baby is named Elizabeth Ashley?! That's my first and middle names switched! You ARE writing this for me without even knowing it! *huge grin*
The entire flirting/matchmaking scene was super funny. I absolutely loved it.
Penzance! I get it! Pirates of Penzance, 'cuz Xander has an eyepatch.
I literally, no joke, burst out laughing at 'juvie spawn of Satan next door'. :)
Awesome, once again.
omslagspapper chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
haha poor mercilessly teased giles :p
classic mrs. bishop with her random acts of cat sweatering

xander is such a dork
i just want to slap his face
with affection
Kalo Suva chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
This chapter was cute. With the babies, and Giles getting some action and the BABIES. Can't wait for the next one :3
TheBlondeKnight chapter 32 . 12/11/2013
As good as ever- love Spike and Dawn as matchmakers, they are so hilarious! Can't wait for the next update!
TwistedSister
Kalo Suva chapter 31 . 12/7/2013
I caught up to the current chapter of this story in about 4 days, so I think that says a lot about how much I like it. Looking forward to the next chapter :3
Illusera chapter 31 . 11/26/2013
What a ride this chapter was... With so many people there in both of the dimensions, it really brings to mind that "it takes a village" phrase. When you're delivering at home it's probably good to have alot of support, I'd probably panic if I had to look up everything on the internet like Dawn was doing. But then she did have Joey's help too. Love that little bit of difference; one couple having a boy while the other had a girl _
TheBlondeKnight chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
This chapter was so good! So exciting, I loved how everything was happening at once and the quick shifts from one group to the other. It drew out the suspense wonderfully! :) I also loved how Spike (and Jim) were so sweet and supportive and how Spike took some of Buffy's pain, it just made me go "awww!" Can't wait for the next chapter! It's as awesome as ever!
omslagspapper chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
haha so much birth stuff in this chapter... now i know what you meant when you said they didn't all have the same birthday :p it's all coming back to me nowwww
AGriffinWriter chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
I chuckled aloud at Xander's term of 'Lily Boy' for Spike. Tee-hee-hee!
Loved the tender moment when Giles arrives in the house and Buffy says, "Make him be okay". So very sweet. Bravo.
Aww! The confusion over picking up Sul was hilariously cute and an awesome excuse to get most of the cast there for the main event.
"We kill the doctor and shove his fetal heart rate monitor down his throat" - made me laugh and laugh.
So many awesome moments! I look forward to what comes next for our blond couples and their tadpoles, and the arrival of baby Tanya!
AGriffinWriter chapter 30 . 11/23/2013
My long-overdue review of this awesome chapter!
Though I usually don't approve of combined names for kiddies (*cough* Renesmee *cough*) Willow's choice of 'Tanya' actually works because it's a real name, and a lovely one at that.
Jim's shower surprise was so sweet.
The whole scene with Buffy and Spike sparring and him provoking her into hitting him all the way through their love scene was awesome! The emotions and the detail and the descriptions.
Oh, Xander and his tendency to jinx himself! Tanya and 'little Undead Junior'. Made me laugh and panic alongside Willow.
And please please PLEASE make Spike faint during the birth! That would be so hilarious!
Dawn's insight on not wanting to date anyone not 'involved in the family business' made me so happy. No "Riley"s for Dawn, no way. And the final scene/conversation was so funny - all the men gagging and the women being inquisitive!
Illusera chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
I never know if the whole men freaking out during a childbirth video is a stereotype or a common fact. Although, I can definitely see these guys freaking out. Reminds me of when Spike fainted... that was a nice moment ;) And logic tells me that Will couldn't really hear insults directed at his parentage, but I still have that doubt lol Maybe it's like a sixth sense in which even when you're miles away you know someone is insulting you XD Can't wait to read about Vance. :)
ginar369 chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
This whole chapter made me smile! The Sunnydale guys are too funny! What a bunch of wimps! It's just childbirth guys. Can't be any worse than a mayor who turns into a snake demon and gets blown to bits.
omslagspapper chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
hehe giles love interest is about to come on the scene! well, in like 2 months or whatever

too bad spike didn't get up to any hijinx like totally STEALING an ultrasound machine so they could get cute babby in utero photos. he could have taken an older model since they are mostly being replaced by those fancy arse new ones that make babies look even more terrifying than usual :p
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »