Reviews for Starting Over
Illusera chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
If Xander and Willow hadn't gotten comfortable with the marital titles people on the outside might have been confused down the line lol With how strong Will James is maybe it's a good thing he's taking it easy on the kicking. Hope he doesn't make any internal bruises...
Can't wait to see the four parents raising the kids :)
sjwheelan chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
Omg! I can't wait for more! Thank you for letting me know not to continue until the rest of this story is posted. I'm staying tuned! Please do let me know when you have it up :)
AGriffinWriter chapter 29 . 11/2/2013
Aww! Sul is so sweet. Bit of a scary parallel - Sul worrying about Essie having a miscarriage, but Buffy and Spike's little miracle is maybe in danger with the heart rate.
I absolutely totally LOVE the Spike & Xander bromance scenes! And I love how you set up the transitions between scenes so they often comically flow together: i.e. Spike saying Xander needed a kick to the head, then Essie's baby kicking for the first time.
Random trivia: There's an actual person named William James! He was a psychologist in the nineteenth century.
Awesome job with Willow and Xander's wedding. I loved Spike's interruption.
Basically, I loved this whole chapter. :)
ginar369 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
I'm surprised Spike managed to restrain himself! I thought for sure he would have slaughtered that entire doctor's office! There is no gentle way to say those things. Even though they don't know about how unique Spike is the docs weren't trying to be cruel but it came across that way.

At least the baby kicked! That is a very good sign.

Xander and Willow are too funny. A silent wedding. They were so nervous about doing something natural. Granted it wasn't with who they really wanted but that option isn't there so you take what is there and make the best of it.
omslagspapper chapter 29 . 10/31/2013
xander is such a doofus haha shaking willows hand
Illusera chapter 28 . 10/28/2013
I think this is Xander's freakout chapter. Unplanned baby, tests, cycles... Poor guy.
Everyone's happy in the end though. I wonder how the "real life" cast would have reacted if they saw how their counterparts were panicking lol It's cute how the two families are going through having kids together. _ And Spike and Buffy's telepathic connection is super convenient.
valeria.reznikova chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
I can't express how much I love this story. It's so wonderful to see them finally happy. You're my canon:)
omslagspapper chapter 28 . 10/25/2013
haha

literally my review is just haha
but repeat it at various intervals over 2 hours.
also vary volume and number of ha's

i forgot about willow and buffy getting all knocked up on the same day :p also i guess technically essie as well
what a very special triple birthday celebration they will have haha
AGriffinWriter chapter 28 . 10/25/2013
I kept going "Aww" numerous times during this chapter. :) So sweet. And I laughed aloud when Xander said, "Hey! I only have one eye!" I just found that really really funny.
I think my favorite part of this chapter - aside from the wonderful news for all three couples - was the friendly banter between Xander and Spike. They are totally bros. Their interactions are so delightful. I keep making you queen of things, and for this chapter you are officially pronounced 'Queen of Dialogue and Character Voices!' :)
ginar369 chapter 28 . 10/25/2013
This chapter and the one that Buffy and Spike get married in are two of my favorites for Xander. He was so funny it made me laugh out loud. I mean yeah Spike fainted but Xander did a full on freak out! It's hard to be supportive when you are quaking in your boots! LOL

James is such a softie. He can't wait to have lots of babies with his wife. Sully was adorable. Not all kids like the idea of a younger brother or sister. Especially a half brother or sister. That usually never goes over well. So it was wonderful to see him so excited. And to see the rest of the 'family' so happy about the news too.
Illusera chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
I bet Dawn, Spike, and Xander could get into some mischief on their own :)

Poor Giles, he couldn't even remember that Buffy really doesn't drink much let alone the hard stuff. His family puts him through many a crisis. But I'm happy for them _ Xander and Willow might be cheering up too post-panic session.
AGriffinWriter chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
I love how you're able to write the same-ish sort of events happening between Spike/Buffy and Jim/Essie - like the pregnancy tests and celebration lovin' - while still making them such unique scenes! The part with Spike's demon realizing he was going to have a kid was cool.
I look forward to Spike and Giles interrogating the crap out of all the boys who make moves on Dawn. ;)
Sorry this review's not better. I've got engineering on the brain. Love all your stories!
ginar369 chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
Babies! YAY! Those two couples (Buffy & Spike, Essie & James) are going to have the most adorable kids ever. Oops? Xander forgot the condoms? Spike was too cute when he found out. Giles is hilarious. All the control of a puppy. LOL It's understandable though. None of them know about Connor so they really wouldn't think Spike could ever get Buffy pregnant. Even that if they knew wouldn't be enough to give them hope. Connor was a prophecy.

BABIES!
omslagspapper chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
"Promise you'll get a test if the flow doesn't show in another week or so?" - you rhymed 3 times in this sentence haha i love it

haha yo this story is filled with hilarious stuff i forgot
Illusera chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
I forgot he fainted here XD Sorry Spike, but you falling down by bumping into something or by fainting is still going to be at least mildly amusing. It's one of those things you probably don't really think about; vampires fainting? ;)

Everyone has always been very protective of Dawn, but she's just as protective over them. It works.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »