Reviews for Starting Over
jewel74 chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
So much progress on behalf of everyone:
Willow and Xander belong together, as I have always believed. It is nice to see them accepting what they have, coming to terms with their lost loves. I wonder when they will reveal.
Jim and Essie.. about to take a new step in their family life, with Sul's approval.
Dawn.. training as a watcher.
Spike and Giles.. becoming more and more friendlier by each passing chapter.

Thanks for all the positivity and smiles :)
omslagspapper chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
every time xander says some dork thing to willow and she responds with some willow-dork thing back i just lolz

the incredible awkward situation of telling a kid about where babiez come from is so often very amusing haha

short review is short but Amazo chapter :]
ginar369 chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
The scary world of step parenting. It's like dancing through a minefield without a map! One wrong move and BOOM! GO Dawn! She got them right where she wanted them.
ginar369 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
Buffy is panicking like it's her baby's first day of school instead of her almost grown sister. It's cute but she needs to breathe! Willow and Xander are moving past best friends into something new. It's probably the best thing for them. Anyone else would have a hard time understanding their pasts. Add the demon fighting to the mix and it gets practically impossible.
Vampyre-lover chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
I just read your story non stop from chapter 1 and up to this point. And love it. Great concept of the mirror worlds. Congrats ! Once I started reading I couldn't stop. It's very well written , imaginative and entertaining . Even the naughty parts are very well thought and presented with finesse. Keep up the good writing and I'll keep on reading. :-)
AGriffinWriter chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
The 'bookend' scenes of this chapter nearly moved me to tears. So glad Willow and Xander are coming to terms with their unmistakable love for each other, without feeling like they are doing anything Tara and Anya would hold against them. And Buffy wanting Spike's baby... such a gripping dialogue and scene as a whole. In both worlds/dimensions the Spuffy couple is working through real life and real problems, not just prancing around in married bliss, and that makes for powerful storytelling!
jewel74 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
The thing between Willow and Xander is fantastic.. a dream come true, not just "nice". I think a piece of their hearths belonged to each other even when they were dating Tara and Anya. Now they are free to own each other completely. Why not do it?
omslagspapper chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
d'aww xillow

dude this anna chick is being a little bit crazy with essie haha she's all like, i'll do this for more time with sul and anna is like whoa whoa whoa RU trying to be better than ME ? haha

haha i just realised that daniel is david and i loled cos j's making him talk to crying essie

*holds back screams of the information required to do the thing they want to* haha
Jhiz chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
oh.. that started out so wonderfully. I like that Willow and Xander have reached out to each other and I adored the whole Essie the overly nervous step-mom thing and the panic and the phone calls and the ultimately good outcome but the end is lump in the throat kind of sad. Beautifully poignant in its painful clarity. I am not sure for whom I ache more Buffy with the self-awareness that she can't be a mom to just any child because of the hell-circus that is her life or Spike who wants to give her the world but realizes that this is the one thing he will not be able to give her. See... painful.

Thank you so much for the update; the depth and time you put into this story is appreciated!
Illusera chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Spike's right about his "Summers women" comment. Dawn can be pretty scheming. If she were to go all "Dark Dawn" it would be pretty scary.

Of course I felt sorry for Essie during her meltdown, but I couldn't help but have some pity for the support staff. Dealing with meltdowns and temper displays when they have no idea what's going on. o.o I'm glad it's been sorted though. I doubt Anna and Essie will ever be best friends but at least they found a middle ground.
Illusera chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Sul is a good kid. I think his bluntness is helping him out. Hmm, if Spike can't resist the pout, I wonder if he could use the blue eyes trick on her? : )
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Called it chapters ago. :) I'm glad Xander and Willow are together. Ready for the next chapter.
MaireAilbhe chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
oh, I just LOVE Spike’s little realization about being turned. That just makes my heart burst!
MaireAilbhe chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Even with all of the delicious sex in this chapter, know what my favorite part is? Spike's admittance to her about the handcuffs, and what it meant to him all the way back then. I had always thought the same thing, and interpreted that episode the way you just had Spike tell it, so I feel like I can really connect to their actions in this chapter.
jewel74 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
A big Yaaay for Xander and Willow :) I have been waiting for that move since they moved in together. Some will think of it as a "convenient" or "friends with benefits" arrangement, but it soo is not.. at least to me. Because I believe that there is a very thin line between love and friendship. Some choose not to cross it, some cannot resist crossing it, like Willow says depends on how you define the rules.
What else.. oh, yes Xander :) he was at the top of his performance in this chapter. PRC? It is the witch coven in England right? His remarks were so funny. And their bet :) getting along so well with someone does not mean you have to marry him/her, but I would not mind if it meant as well.
Essie picking up Sul from school reminded me of myself, in my daughter's school parking lot, maneuvering among many lady drivers! Well..

Great chapter as always. I loved loved loved it :)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »