Reviews for Asphodel
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm melting. Absolutely gorgeous. So well written and a joy to read. I need a whole novel about them from you.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Just as I thought, this is beautiful, too! An excellent piece again!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I've written my complete thoughts for this story & Seeds under Seeds's reviews, but I needed to mention the last line in this story.:

"She will go for a time to the world above mine, back to the arms of Spring and Summer; she will carry them back to the land of the dead, and kindle them at last in me."

I swear my heart lurched as I read these words. How sweet, and how touching, and how true these words can be. Is it not amazing what a person can do? What love can do? Though this example, this story, is not true, who's to say this last phrase isn't? I'd one day like to find the person who will bring me what I'm missing, who will make me complete.
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love it. The way you describe stuff is so sensual and the use of imagery is stunning. Very good.
lewilder chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is a beautifully crafted exploration of Hades' feelings and their situation. It was a joy to read, poetic and moving in all its details.
madame thome chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hades must be thrilled even though one wrong step could lose him the love of his life. In the always same old mundane Underworld now he has this great challange of winning Sephie. Carefully he has set the stage with all the things he knows she would normally be interested in. When she asks for stars he does not hesitate but leads her right to where they shine in his realm. He has won her in the nick of time right when her mother was on his heels to get her back. He will have to wait six months longer to bed her but that will just enhance his passion for her.
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved the concept. Great job! Hades is fun to read and write about!