Reviews for Baby On Board
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 42 . 4/1
This was awesome! I loved Paul and Bella's relationship and I loved this story to pieces!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 22 . 4/1
Soooooo Supernatural huh?
Karma chapter 33 . 2/9
Sweet chapter, although I don't think you know much about thanksgiving in America because it's always on Thursday and we don't exchange gifts
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 42 . 3/31/2014
love it.
cullensrule chapter 42 . 3/30/2014
Thanks for the story I loved it. Nice to see Jacob not on the Res and out in the world a succumb successful working man. Bella as a confident woman in her own right.
cullensrule chapter 39 . 3/30/2014
I'm sure Angela is taking really good care of her guest.
Diamond Dia chapter 42 . 2/26/2014
I liked it. It was and easy read. But, why did Jacob think he couldn't have kids. That was talked about but not disclosed.
Mom2KandA chapter 42 . 2/15/2014
I love this story! I just read it all the way through!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/14/2014
This was great!
cullensrule chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
Good chapter.
cullensrule chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
And we have liftoff!
cullensrule chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Careful what you wish for. Hopefully a baby step in the right direction.
pece87 chapter 42 . 1/22/2014
Awww I loved it! Ethan sounds so adorable. I'm happy they all remained good friends and all actually moved to L.A.
Bella definitely is surrounded by awe some people.
Wow! That's what' happened to Jane?! Insane. And that was her brother? That is crazy. At least he was nicer than Jane.
Its seriously gonna bug that Jake didn't tell Bella about his infertility issues lol

I want outtakes! Please!? Maybe the wedding, Bella wanting another baby, Embry and Angela getting engaged, Ethan older, grandparents visiting, anything!
Loved your story :) great ending too!
pece87 chapter 41 . 1/22/2014
Well that was crazy! :)
Safe to assume that no paps were involved? Lol Gah, hope not.
Jeez, Bella gave birth to a big baby :/ lol poor thing.
That's a beautiful name!
DEFINITELY no doubt to who the father is huh. :)
pece87 chapter 40 . 1/22/2014
You know, its pretty pitiful when your guest is more moody then the nine month pregnant woman! Lmao pitiful Leah. Pitiful.
Oh. My. Gawd! Lmao I can't believe Angela got Embry! Woohoo! I wonder who hit on who first. Lol
So Bella finally finds out. Well not the part about Jake. Come on!
Here we go! Labor time :)