Reviews for In Which the Argument Goes Too Far
booksnob chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Ahhh that's so cute
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Is Howell pronounced differently from Howl?
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Good story! Keep it up!
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Aw this a really sweet little story. : )
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I just love how you characterize, it's realistic and very entertaining to read. Although, I laughed when Howl was crying, I just can't see him doing that...
miss bubblegum chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
i want a dual/make up session with howl! and i loved the story.
miss bubblegum chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i cant wait to read more...and i love howl and sophie together! they are awesome!
besides, howl wont have to steal my heart, i'll give it to him. it is his already afterall.
and i love bookverse. its better than movieverse.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Typical Howl. Blames it on someone else...
Lita Snow chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Aww! Awesome! This was a really great story. I absolutely LOVED the duel! That was a really interesting fight. I also like that you mixed the book and the movie together, that made for a very different plot for the characters. (Also, I'm really glad that you stuck with the book's hair color for Sophie. Red-gold is much better than brown. And the book at least explained Sophie's curse and the fact that she has magic.) Anyway, I really enjoyed the fic.
And I would love fluffiness. Write Sophie-Howl fluff and I'm happy _
MrsN chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I'm sad it's over /
Please, write more Howl x Sophie! *-*
I love stories that follow the book :)
MrsN chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter again!
Your hopeless Howl is the best 3
I simply loved the 33 attempts to get the old lady back with green slime xD
MrsN chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved the first chapter!
Jiang Qing chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
HaHAAAAA... guess who got to a computer? I'm so glad I've got back sort of into FanFiction... I do Creative Writing as a degree, and it turns out to be a MASSIVE mistake (aka sitting in bed all night, telling myself never to bother writing anything again because it doesn't 'mean' enough, or isn't 'deep enough with a Postmodern narrative voice' *sigh*). Your story, however, has reminded me how fun it is to write just for the hell of it, and get excellent results.

This was the sweetest, non-pretentious story I've read for a long time. It was enjoyable, rather than 'enjoyable' and I loved every chapter of it. Your argument was perfectly authentic, as unfortunately people really do hit to hurt in temper. I loved the way that Howl went to see Calcifer (when he really didn't need to) and Calcifer basically told him to stop being a dumbass. I adore how this story reminded us that Howl used to be a big meanie... until his shell was finally pierced to reveal the good-hearted, if slightly hyperactive, man he is underneath.

My favourite line: 'But we should disguise ourselves, of course. Perhaps we could be servers at the banquet?... Or I could be a bartender, while you dress up as-'. That was SO Howl :D.

Brilliant story, so glad you finished it. Off to catch up with your other work now... BYES :DDD
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 9/4/2012