Reviews for Nurturing
I understand how incredibly random this is, but have you ever seen/read The Phantom of the Opera? I ask because it seems as though, throughout the first chapter there have been subtle hints such as "they would sit, and talk about everything and nothing" which, as you may know, is a Line from Little Lotte. Also, you say "past the point of no return" which is a song (my favorite) from Phantom,
UmbraBlaze821 chapter 6 . 2/12
Absolutely bloody brilliant...can't give this story enough praise!
kirsty chapter 6 . 1/11
What a wonderful story! Love it, thank you!
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I am so loving stories about bae, rumple and belle

BloodDrenchedRose chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I have to say that I'm choosing to read this because I know how Belle feels. I was 18 (had been for only a month and a half) when I met my Jamie. He was 39. For the entire month I knew him before we started dating, I was confused. Why was I attracted to this older man? Why did he make me smile and laugh more than I ever had in my life? (Of course, the one thing that freaked me out about my feelings for him was the fact that his oldest son is a year younger than me, but that's besides the point!) I was ecstatic when he finally asked me out, though. I couldn't believe my feelings were reciprocated! All of those flirtatious jokes, the urge to hold his hand for no reason...

The day Jamie and I met was October 1, 2010. We will be celebrating our fourth year as a couple on October 29th of this year.

I know you finished this two years ago, but let me just go ahead and say that I look forward to reading the next five chapters. By the way, I think your writing is beyond awesome!

-BDR
SanSon23 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Bella gave me so much life this chapter. My stars she was slaying Regina. Ahaha. And Bae and his Mama Belle reunion had me tearing up. Great Job.
AquaJasmine23 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
AHHHH I was fangirling like nuts whilst reading this phenomenal (and beautifully long:D) story! The best little story! AHHHHH! Bae is the most precious little boy ever! Like Roland! AHH!
It almost shattered my little heart when Gold was such an idiot and let her go. I was so mad at Granny for that one! And Belle and Gold's sexual tension/ angst/ anger when she returned at twenty-two to Storybrooke, four years after he broke her, killed me! I nearly cried with relief when they finally reconciled and Belle acknowledged that, yeah duh she still loves him! Rose, so cute! It's so ironic that you had Gold's first name as Malcolm, considering that's what Rumple's father was named! Breathtaking (and at times heartbreaking) and spectacular story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
This story gets more amazing every time I read it. Thank you so much.
fringeperson chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
This is such a cute story. Even the melodrama didn't detract from the cuteness. And the end... well, I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. Thank you.
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This story was so amazing. It seemed realistic, had a wonderful development as far as belle and rumpelstiltskins relationship as well as the plot. Thank you so much for writing it!
JosephineM chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I want to thank you so much for this amazing story! I read it already few times, I am coming back to it again and again. I love Belle and Gold as AU from our world and your story is simply perfect! thank you and please write more stories like this. thanks
IactuallyShitRainbow chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Grammar sometimes made me flinch, but still, a great fic. Also, that kid's gonna make his old man look like soft-hearted patsy someday. Elementary school mobster, the little tyke is.
Jamelia098 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
loved it :)
jewel415 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I just re-read this story and remembered how much I loved it the first time. I still cried like a baby in all the right places. It was and is one of the most satisfying Gold and Belle fanfictions I have read. Thank you for sharing it.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
i loved this story so much. but one of my favorite things was Bae's POV throughout the story. so sweet