Reviews for Saving Grace
Razounie15 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please finish this up, i'm dying to see whats going to happen to these two!
DENi-351430 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
...woah suspense. Can't wait til the next chapter good job :)
S.A.N.e chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Update soon! The suspense is killing me!
fantomfaire chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Oh my, oh my! AAAAH! Ok, so maybe they don't know that Wes survived - that means he will find and save Travis & Cameron, right? I really like your story!Please don't leave me hanging and update again soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Very suspenseful cliffhanger! I look forward to chapter 8 when you are able to post it! Thanks!
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
::whimpers::

You are a bad, bad person and you should feel bad. How can you give us this explosive cliff-hanger... right after you taunted us with these awful possible fates for both Wes AND Travis! (Not to mention poor Cameron... dragged into this nightmare again!)

If it were only one of them in trouble, I could have hoped the other would have rescued his partner. But now that they're both down... and now that the Collector probably had time to steal Wes away as well...

GAH. I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS. And am I on the right track when I think that there's clearly more than 1 collector at work there?! How else can he be bloody everywhere and do everything?!
BrokenSky49 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Nfandybdtldh ahhhh! TWO cliffies? What is this madness!? Can't wait for the next update!
peachmikey11 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
TRAVIS! MY BABY! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON. I NEED COMMON LAW!
Sunnykisses chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Thanks for updating! These are the things I wrote down while reading your well-written chapter:

Kayla's answers seemed a little vague. Also, just a note, I would think that when her great-grandfather was alive, he would have been drafted into the Army.

If Justin's papers were shredded, how could Kayla have deciphered them? It is interesting that she is looking into his things, however. Maybe she knows he has something to hide.

The car crash scene was great, very dramatic, but I almost wished it flowed more smoothly. In fact, throughout the chapter, some sentences seemed a little choppy.

It is very interesting how these people are attacking Mitchell and Marks. Even more so that Wes was nearly wiped out, and Travis received the lesser punishment.

You used 'lil' when I think you meant 'little'. Well, I hope you meant 'little'.

Wow, great ending! Perfect word choice!

Can't wait for more, update soon :)
chocolate-colombo chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Loved it! :D I know that it took me a while to review XP Sorry!

Travis is adorable! :D

Cliffhanger...evil! Update soon!
lovely.reader129 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Omg is all I can say ! Oh and I love this. Lol
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Oooh, interesting! I really enjoyed how realistically you're painting this whole situation, as grim as it is. It's good to see both Wes' very, very realistic concerns (which are echoed by Dr. Ryan and Shaw) but also see how seriously Travis is taking the trust Cameron has in him. Seeing Travis actually being placed in a position of responsibility should give him lots of room to grow as a character, especially if he has responsibility over someone other than Wes. (We've already seen tons of Travis-comforts-Whumping-Wes fics and while they're often very good and I have enjoyed them, it's good to actually see something different!)

In any case, I thought this was a great chapter with a very chilling cliff-hanger. How the hell did "C" manage to get Travis' email?! This has to be someone working from the inside- and I'm already looking at Shaw funny, honestly...
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Weird... I want to read and review your chapter 6 but when I click your story, it doesn't exist. :( What is going on?
DENi-351430 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Ahhhh the suspense! It's really good keep up the good work! Update plz :)
Sunnykisses chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I was a little confused in the beginning as to what Travis and Wes were looking for. Also, I wished that we could have been able to read into the phone call.

It was good to see Cameron again. Is she still in ICU? I think perhaps it's time she went to the psych ward of the hospital and met up with a psychiatrist.

Hmm, should I be suspicious of Dr. Owens? I hope not. I'd like to believe that she is just concerned for her nurse.

So, this antagonist is deifinitely out for women. I would like to see Cameron with another victim, to see how she reacts.

I have never, ever, heard Wes call Travis 'Trav' :)

Oh my. Travis taking care of Cameron. Oh. Oh my.