Reviews for Destiny Will Be The Death Of Me
Great story, i really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing :)
Carla chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
I love this fanfic it's so beautiful. It made me cry a lot but also had a great ending. (:
rukia1205 chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It is awesome :)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
Like this story u
Angelsheart85 chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
and i am officialy melted xD Ah you and your stories :D Thank U! It was WONDERFUL!
Riva van Dyk chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Great story; unfortunate you left all the dirty details out ;)

Next story already ready?! Putting the rest of us to shame!
Viento-cortante chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Beautiful story! You made me enjoy every chapter. It's fascinating how their relationship has developed and the finish was sublime.

OMG! * sigh * great end, I loved it. and that you left the lemon to our imagination. hahahaha - I read it I was preparing for T-T. Like I love. Thanks for sharing this story.

Great job!
Mikailah chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for the next story.
Alexia chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Congratulations, was a beautiful end I loved it. Was amazing, take care and I will hope a new history from you.
Kisses
P.s. I like the pervert side of Haruka ;-)
Gwaeren chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Awww! Sugary sweet, and I love it.

And yes, I could easily picture poor Haruka startling herself at the end, there. _
haruanto chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Your story I loved it, it was exciting to read every day and waiting for the update, I really like how you write, congratulations. I look forward to a new story.
Riva van Dyk chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Scandalous!

Love it.
Angelsheart85 chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
oh my, the good girl went bad xD lucky Haruka xD
jadedlilgirl chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
WHY MUST YOU END IT There?! You are so cruel. You have no heart. You have no soul. hahaha. Good job for turning people on and then just putting everything to a halt.
Alexia chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
Hey nice chapter I like it so much and I really hope you can give us a new update for this fic. Good job and take care yourself
Greetings :)