Reviews for Terrible
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 38 . 6/18/2013
Uahhh, that was so sad and beautiful and tragic and feelsy - *Flails about*

I love how Rod is acting a lot nicer now; it helps me forgive him for killing Canada. That, and the fact that he seems to regret doing so, or at least acknowledge that it was wrong. I was thinking he was just cold and completely emotionally broken, but now he's helping Lizzie even though there's nothing in it for him, and it's just so sweet and touching...

Poor Lizzie. Her past seems so sad, especially now that Felix is gone. The gender-fluidity also fits in well with Hungary's character and backstory.

And all the sort-of-AusHun-ness was great, too, even if they're just friends here.

"We would babysit these small children; two of whom she thought would make a wonderful couple."

Italy and Holy Rome, there? ;)

Oh no, more threat of a double-suicide! I can see where they're coming from for sure, but ... I don't want either of them to die!
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 38 . 6/18/2013
Yay, update! I'll consider it my birthday present x3

N'awwww, Lizzie. :( Poor baby.

Nice to get some background stuff, and I love how her words were "jumbled," just kind of happening so it's believable she would tell all of it to a stranger.

All kinds of gender stuff in this fic, eh?

Awwww, Rod's past, too. :(

GO SUPER-ALLIANCE GO
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Oh dear, is Russo thinking what I think he's thinking? I'm not sure Tino's going to like this...

The description of the trees as "immaculately green" was very nice. :)

Aw, poor Lizzie's reaction to Felix's death tore me up. I don't want Poland to be dead, either! Why can't he come back to life? Stupid Russo.

I like how she wonders if Felix may have had a point with his double-suicide plan. Her 'emotions are needs' bit was really insightful, too. I know it's probably impossible, but I sort of hope she finds out how Felix died just so she knows he didn't suffer horribly.
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
UPDAAAAATE

Decorating arenas IS fun. :D

Love Russo's lack of certainty in his sanity XD

Oh, dear, Lizzie's starting to lose it.

Interesting use of pronouns x3

Ooh, cool note on emotions.
Face15 chapter 36 . 5/19/2013
OMG i kinda can't wait til Addison dies..i think a good(ish?) plan for Kiku would be to kill Gerome (even though i like him), then Romano, then Talia
SnuffyOfTheWind chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
YAY TERRIBLE

What the heck happened to you, Rod? "I do declare: That was a fine kill indeed." ? NOBODY SAYS THAT, UNLESS THEY ARE AN OLD SOUTHERN MAN.

ooooh, rule change. What does it mean by "forbidden zone?"

Kiku: Ultimate ninja fanboy.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
AUSTRIA NO NO NO. YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT SHARON. THAT IS FORBIDDEN. C-C-C-CANADA

HE WAS SO CERTAIN HE WOULD GET HOME - BUT ON HIS FIRST TRY HE BOTCHED IT

DARN YOU ROD

AT LEAST YOU LET HIM HAVE LAST WORDS AND THEY WERE HEARTBREAKING

BUT THEN YOU WALKED AWAY LIKE A JERK

NOOOOOOO

Well, I hope you're happy, Sharon. You've provoked the first all-caps, blubbering rant from me. 'Tis the mark of a truly great Hunger Games/Hetalia FanFiction author. ;)

Something about the way Talia's denial was phrased makes me suspicious. You've said, after all, that you have a lot of back story for her. Could she have possibly killed someone in a sneaky way? The boy at the party, perhaps? Or is that a bit too dark for her ... I don't know. I like how she told Gerome not to speak for her; she must have people do that for her quite a lot, and it would get annoying after a while. It's a sign that she's more than she seems.

Her questions to Kiku were pretty thought-provoking. He must never have thought of himself as a person who hates children, but he does train to kill them, after all. And the poor guy, he likes being likeable but he has to go back on his word and kill everyone later. I have a feeling he won't end up being in the final five, though. Careers never last terribly long in stories like these.
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
Haha, Rod's still sort of arrogant in all of this XD

NOOOOOO DON'T DIE fine then

Ooh, sounds like we're bringing in sort of a Battle Royale element. Cool.

Cursing enough to make Romano feel bad must be difficult XD

Heehee, really like how you're handling Kiku. :3

Glad for the update!
Snuffy chapter 35 . 4/9/2013
WOOOOOOO! Terrible!

Mmm... Poutine...

WHO IS THAT, CANADA? Who you fightin?
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
I'm glad to hear you're definitely not going to abandon this story. I'd really hate to not know what happens next. :)

I like Tino's growing discomfort with Russo's creepy and psychotic behaviour. For some reason, he (Tino, not Russo) is becoming one of my favorite characters in this. The dynamic between a shy, nervious, trying-to-stay-sane guy and an insane-and-loving-it guy is very, very fun to read. I hope Tino doesn't die or go crazy too soon! (And was I right about the possible ship? Ohohoho...)

Conversely, I'm starting to like Canada less and less. Not that that's a bad thing - it just means you're writing his character development in a believable manner, having him become more aggressive towards his opponents. At the same time, I can definitely see how he doesn't want his family to lose another child and sympathize with him for that.

Funnily enough, at the start of his section, I started to get a bit of deja vu, like I'd read it somewhere before. I was thinking you'd somehow re-posted part of a previous chapter before remembering you'd PMed it to me earlier! My mistake. Also, I got that poutine reference. It's weird, because, while it's a typically Canadian food, I actually don't like it. I don't like gravy.

Oh, no, looks like Canada has to fight Rod now! Two of my favorite characters, poised on the edge of battle. I'm not sure who will win, but I'm leaning towards Canada. He's got the better weapon and seems to be more determined to kill.

Thanks for the great update!
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
Looking forward to more updates!

Ffft, Russo is our Captain Obvious, I suppose. XD

Liked Tino's it/him bit.

Canada's first part XD

Can definitely sense the change in his thought process.

Don't die, Canada, waaa
Silver Tiger 123 chapter 34 . 2/5/2013
*sobs grossly* why do you give me feels! But seriously this is awesome, depressing but awesome. If only there was a happy ending...
Maid Of Hearts chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
I love the story
Poland is dead? no!
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
No, poor Felix! D: He never got to repair his friendship with Lizzie, the poor thing. Russo is such an evil freak. You write his insanity and bitterness very well; it makes him very detestable.
SnuffyOfTheWind chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
Hooo boy. Russo is insaney, in the membraney. YEAH!

GIRLY MAN. HOOHA.