Reviews for Beautiful Accident
CamillaGrey chapter 26 . 1/19
This was such a beautiful story! You are a great writer, xo
QueenBBlankx chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
Could you possibly do a sequel to this story? I love it so much
ahlem chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
i loved it i think the TVD writers should learn a thing or two from u like focusing on stefan and elena and give them the happy ending they deserve if u write anything else make sure to let me know on twitter stelena adict selaimia ahlem
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Hey! I just watched Jurassic World recently and I like your writing so freaking much that I was wondering... what are the chances of you writing something about Claire and Owen? I can't describe how much I would love if you did that.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I love it because is has this Greys Anatomy vibe to it!
tess chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
is like grey's anatomy with the characters of the vampire diaries, when derek and meredith met in the bar, adisson and mar. great story
keep going (i'm only in chapter 2)
ash.stybez chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
OFFICALLY BEST BOOK EVER!
ash.stybez chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
omg! yasssss
ash.stybez chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
omg yasssssss bamon!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/15/2015
Just read this for the third time. Sorry, it's too good and I keep coming back.
Heather chapter 26 . 2/7/2015
Great story! I'm new to Stelena AHs, but I loved this! I really liked how you made such a beautiful relationship develop from such broken people. You did a wonderful job!
RachelVivian chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
WOW! Great PLAGIARIZING! ever heard of Grey's Anatomy? oh wait of course you have because thats where you got this story from! Couldnt you have at least given them some credit!? I mean it's their story after all. You only altered it a little bit and called it your own.
Ashleydeming chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
This was an amazing story, thank you so much for taking the time to sit and write it!
Ashleydeming chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
I agree, I surely hope Stefan and Elena get back together! I really dislike her being with Damon. Im a HUGE Stelena shipper!
StelenaCharah chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Ahhhhhh! You wrote Sarah Walker, are you an chuck fan or is it just a coincidence. But still ahhhh SARAH WALKER! And she's PREGNANT! What's gonna happen!