Reviews for Honor
Goodness! This story was only on chapter two when I first read it. I must say that I am impressed! It's quite intriguing, though the Matriarch seems arrogant and unfeeling half the time.
Please update when you can; I would desperately wish to read more. :)
kapurisudesu chapter 4 . 1/11
THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING EPIC STORY! However, I have a few questions, if I may? I just wondered, when Lex was stripped by the gorgeous matriarch what about body hair, you know, underarm hair, leg hair, even... the forbidden zone *dramatic music*. It's kinda trivial really, but I'm actually scratching my head for the answer. Like is it there? Will she shave it off? Is this some type of cultural clash. Is her skin too scarred to grow body hair anymore? But yeah, loove it, and hope you update soon :D
AD Lewis chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
An interesting story, looking forward to the next chapter :)
accalia234 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
i do so hope you plan on adding a new chapter soon i love this story it is by far one of my favorites please i beg of you to continue it
iiiii chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Hurry up, your story is amazing!

This is so good!

Another great chapter

I wasn't expecting that. Update soon!
Jane Lon chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
IT. WAS. AWESOME!

Someone said that there were little ScarLex moments. Well, i don't mind, i like it! I'm big fan of smooching, romace and stuff, but i also like how you describe Predator's lifestyle. It also gives us so many ideas what will happen next, how everything will turn out in the next chapter (Hope to see it soon!).

But there is somethin that i don't really like. Scar and Lex are out-of-character, not themself. May be not fully, but still. Alexa is very smart woman, i doubt she would act so immature in front of 11 ancient predators (being rude, not following example, even attacking and clearly shaming Scar and Elder, since she's part of THEIR clan) and screaming at Matriarch.

Anyway, hope to see an update soon! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
This is getting old. There's a lot I want to like about it, but all it's been thus far is old predators explaining their culture to Lex in looooong drawn out conversations while Lex bitches and complains about how their culture doesn't meet her standards. Almost 28k, and there's only been three very brief scenes bw her and scar.
I really hate sounding so shitty, but it's hard reading a fic that has so much potential go absolutely nowhere.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
it would be better if it was finished
Siren Garnet chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I really liked all your chapters, I hope you continue this story, it's pretty good.
jrmf chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
OMG SOOOOOO GOOD! Don't stop now!
Aewnaur chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
so so awesome! please say there is more of this coming .. i love the world you've built here and long to see some real scar/lex interaction.. please and thank you!
Violetrose25 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I love this! It's quite well written. :)
Wasteland Legend chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
One of the best AVP fan fictions I've seen so far. Very well written and descriptive with a solid pace. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
LovyDovy7 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Loved it! more please!
AerynsFallen chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
This story is amazing! Please update soon!