Reviews for War Widow
Raey chapter 15 . 5/25
So detailed, so mysterious, so good.
monami27 chapter 29 . 5/11
I really enjoyed the story. Did you ever write a sequel? It looks like you might haven fallen out of the the 'potter universe'. Anyway, you're a good story teller. Thanks for sharing with us.
danceduo chapter 29 . 5/8
Wonderful story... By far the best story I have read on this fandom! Please don't stop! I know it's been awhile, but would love to see another part to this... Sucked me right in and I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything! You captured them so well as mature adults!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 29 . 4/12
This story was extraordinary! I am so glad I found it by chance! The way you write the trio is spot on. They are adults with faults and feelings and responsibilities. The plot and the claustrophobic feeling of the story was amazing. The Norwegian school broke my heart. Truly awesome sauce stuff!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 12 . 4/9
This story is so impressive and touching. Everyone is leaving their heart out as Gryffindors do. Ron letting his attacker die gave him a reason to question his humanity. Bill being broken up over the fact that what saved them in the alley nearly was the end of the road for Hermione...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow! What a beginning chapter! You broke my heart and made me cry...
firehottie chapter 29 . 1/8
This was absolutely amazing! I hope you find the time and inspiration to write part two someday.
yoyoyippityyo chapter 29 . 11/8/2015
Hey I really enjoyed your story! Are you going to be putting up part two soon?
wishesanddreams chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
This is a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I couldn't find a part 2 on your page though :( Did it never happen?
codyw1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
So where's part 2 of this story? ;)
Callialex chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
I hope you continue this some day! Great story!
mudblood granger chapter 29 . 4/27/2015
what will part 2 of war widow be called? please I have to see where it goes!
mudblood granger chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
you are a gifted writer!
mudblood granger chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I loved your story it keep me on the edge off my seat! I could not stop reading it and I just wanted to let you know .IT WAS AWESOME THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
Elisa Day chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
I loved this story! Your writing is really great. When will we get part two?