Reviews for War Widow
SamanthaKasa chapter 29 . 6/21
I've only just finished binge-reading this fic (which I only found a day ago, after binge-reading your "The Dividing Line") I'm super surprised because a fic like this, I honestly expect 10 times the Reviews, Favs, and Follows you currently have! A bit on the underrated side imo. The part about attacking wizarding schools around the world and then framing muggles; haven't really read those so I find it refreshing! Great job!

Not sure if you would still work on the Part Two (googled and found a tumblr reply indicating negative,) but if you do ever feel like coming back to it, just wanted you to know you have at least 1 eager reader (well, judging from the reviews, more than just 1 bahahah.)
Cwingood chapter 29 . 3/27
loved it! much of it makes more sense than some of the canon hope to see part 2 soon
Rachelli chapter 29 . 1/30
Marvelous job, well done! Could not put it down, best story I have read in a long time, can’t wait to see where this goes next!
~Rachelli
bee chapter 29 . 12/31/2017
this was awesome! seriously well done - making it feel real & true to characters, plot and intrigue! loved it and will be hunting for the next part for sure! I've always liked the idea of Draco & Ginny in post-hogwarts stories, so that was a fun addition.
saya666 chapter 29 . 12/11/2017
hi,
loved it.
can't find part 2.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 29 . 11/11/2017
Amazing work! You are a truly talented author.
brady66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Not sure if your reading reviews anymore but awesome story...,,wish you had done the sequel
Triangled chapter 29 . 8/2/2017
Amazing. Splendid. Breath-taking. Spectacular. This was an accidental find, but I can't be more glad to have found it. Even though this hasn't been updated for 4 years, I'm still kind of hoping for part two. (I actually checked out your author page & saw that your final update was back in 2016; crossing my fingers!)
crusincloud chapter 29 . 7/12/2017
This is a really captivating story. I love how detailed you can be and how great the plot is. Now if only you have finished part 2...i hope you'll finish this story for real one day.
RemisGrl chapter 29 . 7/6/2017
I throughly enjoyed this story. It's the first HHr story I read that isn't overly sweet or angsty regarding their relationship. Not to mention the story line is awesome! It's like if there was no epilogue and JK's story has continued on, cuz come on, who believes all death eaters were captured or killed and life just went on happily ever after... please lol. I really hope part 2 comes to you at some point. Like I said(or implied lol) you're an awesome writer and I'm looking forward to your next HP story thank you
jemmyviv224 chapter 29 . 7/3/2017
I really enjoy this story, There are so many different aspects that play so well into each other. Nothing in the story seems forced and all of the chapters and characters tie really well into each other. I keep coming back to this story and am heartbroken every time to realize that it's only one part. I hope you come back and finish War Widow.
annonymouslyblonde chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
This story is absolutely brilliant! I sincerely hope there will be a part 2. I have thoroughly enjoyed this one along with the other stories of yours I've read.
anisha chapter 29 . 6/28/2017
Stumbled upon this story. ...great one...hope their will be part 2
Deathcrow chapter 29 . 5/14/2017
Whew what a ride. This is a fantastic story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You should really add an AN at the beginning with a warning that it is an unfinished/abandoned series though.

Aside from that I have barely any complaints. Good job!
BillBrink chapter 29 . 5/13/2017
You are an excellent writer and this is a gripping story, but I hate it when The summary says it's complete and it turns out it is only the first part of an uncompleted series. I wouldn't have started it if I had known.