Reviews for War Widow
metameric1 chapter 29 . 4/17
Stumbled upon this fic and have to say that it is one of the best HP works I've read. Well balanced between sweet and bitter with an extraordinarily visceral rendering of character.

again, excellent work. Well done indeed.
Ethosa chapter 1 . 4/15
Honestly have no idea why this isn't one of more well-known HHr fics. I'm recommending the hell out of this! (Still hoping for a sequel, but there is a slight sense of finality on this one)
lazy-kaa chapter 29 . 4/11
Yes, it turned out really well. A lot of events, magic and some romantics. Thank you very much.
lazy-kaa chapter 20 . 4/11
Still very dark. I want vengeance...
lazy-kaa chapter 18 . 4/11
Very dark. I want vengeance and justice.
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 4/11
Yes, that is sort of interesting and sirious storry. The number of reviews is a bit low, but this is because you read it without pause. Are they going to Russia?
I don't get how this story has so few reviews, it's brilliant!
Wow, well written!
hatebelow chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm so glad I found this story. I was in love with it on portkey and read it often before the sir crashed. I'm so happy to see it here.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2016
You never wrote the second part!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/20/2016
Is there going to be a 2nd part.. If yes when
Readerjkr chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
This story stands out for sheer pace, sometimes horrifying action and great drama, romance and dialogue. It's a pity you weren't able to write part 2. I would have loved reading that one as well. As I'm not familiar with your other fandoms, I'll not read those stories, but I'm sure they are brilliant as well. Thank you for keeping this story accessible.
Himanshu.99 chapter 29 . 9/30/2016
I don't know why ministry lets them live. They should just kill the like of Malfoy and their families who are just bigots. Whats a murder and that to of a killer to prevent thousands. Its just execution of a criminal.
michelle3737 chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Ao much dramaaa! Luv it!
michelle3737 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Oh the tension between them!