Reviews for Two years later
BrilliantPurple chapter 12 . 6/1
I am really glad you decided to end this story instead of leaving it opened. Can't wait to read them sometime this year!
GirlGoneGamer chapter 12 . 6/1
Yay! I can't wait for more chapters!
Lady of the Fates chapter 12 . 6/1
Thank you for actually caring enough to finish. I am glad you will at least give me some sort of closure with this story.
Rhiannon chapter 11 . 4/17
You made and left me on a CLIFFHANGER!
Yuzuri Saitou chapter 11 . 2/9
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I did notice a few grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, but other than that; AWESOME! This is the best Vampire Knight fanfic I have read in a long, Long, LONG time. LunaLovify, it is VERY hard to truly impress me, but you have managed to. I am in awe.

With Much Respect,
YS
ava chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
please continue this amazing story!
Samira Vongola chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I hope to update soon
yuki chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
This is a good chapter and please make more
Simply one Hell of a writer2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Can I give you a helpful piece of advice I've learned over and over in my English classes? When you write diolouge make sure that when someone new is talking that they have their own paragraph this helps the reader. It's good so far. The advice is supposed to be friendly not nagging just so you know :)
Lexi Espinosa chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
I have not seen the season yet but i absolutely loved this I would love it even more if you wrote about Yuki's second baby thanks
katara chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
I think you should have a next episode suprising them that they have am older sister
katara chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
it is so awesome. I wish they ha the third season with these exact words
katara chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
this is an amazing story
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Yessss another baby! Hope it's a girl, hope it's a girl! Omg please please continue soon!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 11 . 5/18/2015