Reviews for Not giving in
Sashuyumii chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Owww, it was good. Too bad it had to end so soon. Really bad, but the story was still really good. Thank you :3
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
yaya chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
hhaaa i love it so much !
i m french ,i speak english very bad ...
ton histoire est trop mignonne avec un petit coté lemon...miaou !
tu respectes bien les personnages et le cotés têtu mais trop mignon de kagami(cute) !
et aomine ce pervers mais a aussi un coté attendrissant envers kagami! 3
than Thank you ! and i wish more !
Monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for writing Aokaga fanfic... I too am frustrated for the lack of fiction to read on this pairing. It's a good one, so I hope you'd write more of it in the future! :)
praswhit chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awesome work! Definitely will be waiting for the next update! Yeah I hear you, Aomine/Kagami is pretty scarce around here. Its exciting to see more and more of it though!
RoanLike chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww, thats so fucking cute! I loved AoKaga before i came here, but now i'm just more convinced They're so sexy and sweet ** Nice work ;*
soranamu chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my, I love it! AoKaga is just perfect together and I ship these guys so hard. Please write more AoKaga :3
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my gawd! I love this a lot! I really want more of them they are so damn adorable together! Thank you thank you for this keep up the awesome work i will be waiting eagerly for more! :D
Riko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
omg! yes! I ship these guys so hard! if u made a second chapter that'd be amazing. pritty plz? theres not enough stuff for this fandom.
Darky chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
this was awesome...the characters were so spot on 3
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Lol, the ending line Aomine spoke was hilarious XDD

D'aww, so cute
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY ONE OF THESE! I think the KnB fandom needs more of KagaMine or anyonexKagami really bah.

Anyway, thank you for this amusing fic. I love the pairing too much...and I'm trying hard not to sound too excited about this XD hah.

Kagami's such a tease though. I actually thought Aomine would finally get some Kagami ass...oh well. XD good things are worth the wait hothead.
ktlicious chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AoKaga (*_*)
i'll be waiting for the next update
i can't believe someone just write AoKaga in a relationship, they need more love 3