Reviews for A Year in Review
skymoon1977 chapter 23 . 12/30/2020
Eight years later I discover this story and I fall in love again with the Shatterstar y Rictor couple. One of the best and most realistic love stories in the Marvel Universe.

Thank you for this wonderful story.
Malty chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Uch the line about the puzzle is perfect. I adore this fic; read in yonks ago and then somehow lost it before reviewing and now I'm just about to read the sequel on Ao3, (I squealed SO HARD when I found it.) It's beautiful. It flows perfectly, I always understand what's going on, and it has a great balance between quieter moments and action. I am so, so excited to read the sequel because this is great and there are not enough multichapter fics out there for this fantastic couple. Great work.
anti-pookie chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
So, this story is the best thing ever. I've read most of the chapters about three times now, and i's just as good every time! I love them, and I knew a lot about their X-Force days, so it was really neat to see it laid out with the relationship in there.
Please tell me we'll be getting a sequel about the two of them in Mexico?
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
This was a very enjoyable story. I almost hated to see that the final chapter was approaching, but of course all good things must come to an end. It was entertaining to see the trials and tribulations Ric and 'Star had to endure and how they, and their love, persevered through them. It was also nice to see their interactions with their X-Force teammates.
Jen Rock chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
This is a really interesting look at the evolving relationship between Ric and Star. You've done a great job of weaving in the events of the comics with a lot of personal moments and your take on the whole Ben Russell story is better and far more coherent than the original. There aren't enough Ric/Star stories out there and it makes me want to dig out the movieverse Ric/Star story I started and never finished. I look forward to more.
Vhale chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Just had to register to post that I enjoyed your take on the whole Ben thing, enough that I wish it was canon. Would love to see this plotline re-visted in the official books. (sits back quietly in case there are more chapters)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
This is good fun! Looking forward to more!
corvus corone chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this! I... don't really have anything else to say, haha. I think it's a really nice look at their relationship pre-X-Factor, and I'm very interested to see where it will go. :D
Crystal chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Love this story. Keep it coming. Your writing is great and I am blown away.
Jemand chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
OMG you must continue. This is definitely one of the best fics I have read for Shatterstar and Rictor! It's so realistic and entrancing, I became so excited when I saw this updated. It really is a highlight of my week! I have seriously looked high and low for fics about them, I've read a ton for them. But this story is amazing!
Anstapa chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Still loving this story! Hope to see more soon.
Anstapa chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I'm really liking this so far. You have a good feel for the characters and a writing style that's enjoyable to read. Can't wait for more :)
ghostie chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great story!
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
just relax, i'm a professional classic Rictor
AForceofNature chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Gr8 to see a story about these two. can't w8 to see how things will go. RicStar FTW!