Reviews for Inexhaustible Beauty
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/19
Nice little story. I haven't read your other stuff. Just wanted to make you aware of a few errors. Dissent shoulde be descent, and infatuation ought to be infatuated.
marganaPendragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Hi. I m Loki crazy & love your writing. Was wondering if you have finished the sequel to " The Princes Guardian" I was so looking forward to it & if its out what is the title? My email: natural .
Facebook page: Loki & Thor of Asgard
Thanks, docAnn
Mikayla chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
May I mention that I just read The Guardian of Princes, Inexhaustable Beauty, and The Angel of Asgard in one night (it is currently 1:14 am) and I am on the verge of uncontrollably sobbing. I have flustered and I positivley Have to know what happens next! Don't mind me, I'm simply lying in bed whining. But you should very well consider a sequel seeing as The Dark World has come out and I know I cannot be the only one dying to know what happens next.
Admiration from South Dakota
HAH Thor 3 but this was so cute 3
GreenNGold19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved this!
Zippythewondersquirrel chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
How fun! I love them both as Jotun. I also love Lokis old teacher! Thor is wonderfully oblivious, and funny! Love that Loki sees that nothing has changed.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awwwww! How sweet! X3
Mistltoe chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved that! Your OC is really believable, and the bit with Thor literally had me laughing out loud. Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
When I saw the Thor movie, I thought the Jotuns were awesome-looking! Sure they were scary, but because of their attitude, not their appearance. Poor Loki, thinking his Jotun form is monstrous, and of course Thor accepts his brother as is. Cute story btw. SnapesGirl59
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh it was so touching and cute and then Thor lol. Perfect! Ahahah! I could just picture it! Lol. Great great job!
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was a great one-shot. Please write more, but include a lemon, please.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
(Smiling really large here :) That Was Great! I loved mischievous Herja, and oblivious Thor, Loki was very in character too. Sorry I can't be more eloquent with my praise at the moment, but I guess I just liked it so much I don't feel the need to pick apart just what was most appreciated as I liked it all. :) Thanks for doing this for me. Ciao!
Kaykara chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So cute! Herja is actually a really legit OC if you ask me, the first I actually like to be truthful. As a rule I try to avoid OCs since they are usually people trying to put themself into the story. And Idk that could still be true for yours, but she seems legit. More ones shots like this please?