Reviews for Insider
basham027 chapter 1 . 4/1
Good
Chris chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Great story!
galadriel-t chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
So happy to see this story updated! All the characters are wonderful, but I have to admit that your Scrimgeour is quite adorable. Don't know why. He really shouldn't be. But the fact that somehow he becomes Minister of Magic, and here he's just an awkward, rather cowardly kid is awesome :P
Dumbledore's introspection was amazing as well. It was also sexy with his implied desire towards both, Minerva and Gellert. He does love to be a martyr, doesn't he?
stormtrooper1 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Yes! You're back! That was a great chapter. Loved Dumbledore's introspection. So much tension. Scrimgeour being a coward, was oddly cute and endearing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I love the explanation about her hair(style)!
smileyanne chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love this story! Please continue it! Don't let it die!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love this story! Please continue it! Don't let it die:(
Oreo-x-Melba chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Awesomeness! Your writing is amazing! can't wait to see what will happen next.
miss ellinor chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat... It must feel terrible. I have two of my own and I know how I'd feel if I were in your place... As far as the story is concerned, I loved this chapter, the kelpie, Albus and his language skills, the mystery unfolding. Things are starting to move forward. I can't wait for what comes next... Best wishes, Nel
kamehouse6 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Awesome chapter! So many things going on! Can't wait for more.
chris chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
amazing story!
stormtrooper1 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Wonderful! Quinn is a a lot of fun. The whole thing about the squid was awesome. And really sorry about your cat. *sends a big hug*
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This story is so well done. I can't wait for more.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oooh, I like this already. Really cool story.
Oreo-x-Melba chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Awesome chapter! It flows extremely well - maybe because we got Minerva in almost all the scenes? It was nice to see so much of her :) Dumbledore being slightly clumsy was adorable. The ending was terrific.