Reviews for But Shadows and Dust
Brimseye chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
wow! i like your style! even though i know nothing about Majesty you made the character seem real..in fact i compleatly forgot by the end of the story that he was laying on a battle field somewhere thinking his life was fading! i would like to hear more about Duric. this is really fasinating! :] bye!
veed chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Very good. I like the idea of showing the history of a character. My strongest warrior's name was Sir Baramar of the Bloodyblade. Please continue! Fav!
Dark Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
To help:
FILL THIS BAG Extra gold
GROW UP selected hero lvl5
NOW YOU DIE selected unit dies
GIVE ME POWER all spells and no range
Chippy chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Good job. I've known Majesty fics to be very hard to write, but this is awesome. Few spelling and grammatical errors, and lots of detail. Nice start, but remember to make the next chapters longer!
Nightstalker-810 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
This is pretty good for a majesty writing this its got a potential of in meaning ne thing could stuff.:o)
Hawk Darkfire chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
wow, i really like this. i really want to know what happens next. Keep writing. it's really good.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Heddo again! Let's see, I don't believe I even know what the heck Majesty is, but that's okay! ; I liked it anyways, and I hope to read more soon! Wanna know what my favorite line is? "My name, if it's of any

consolidation, is Duric." I dunno why, it just sounds cool. Write more!