Reviews for Always and Forever
misscakerella chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Mistletoe, hot chocolate, snow angels, snow globes, snowflakes, Santa...
Well, I love this story! Most would never put up a story where Zander and Stevie hate each other...Well, it's just Stevie, but you get my point.
BeachChic13 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Loved the story :) Cant wait for your winter zevie fanfics :)
BeachChic13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww. Poor Zander.
Tall chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Hey i totally love your story i also like BANANA splits
Wrterchica22 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Hey that was my line. I didn't even notice at first till I looked at the footnote then I said it aloud and when I heard it in my voice I was like Oh yeah that was mine! YEAH! THanks
Saragracesummer chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I love this story and would love to be an oc for one of ur storys
Name: Sara
Gender: female
Age: 17
Physical appearance: 5 foot 3 long dyed blond hair with black pika boo streaks and orange Dip dye
Personality: shy and quiet but with friends a very hyper person who likes to dance and sing on her own time
Background: I'm English, Irish , Scottish and Canadian with a bit of an English accent
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Love the song! I love Bon Jovi! Loved the chapter!
Jade chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Hope you do the next chapter! Because i love the storie! Its awesome! Zevie! :DD
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter. I love banana
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This was sad. Good job
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love it!
Dreams of Featherfaith chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
That was a really great chapter and the the story your doing can you please put mine too and I can't wait to read it!
Name: Danielle Mason

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Physical appearance: Has brown hair, has brown eyes but either wears green contacts or glasses to see, and likes to wear whatever except too girly unless its a party.

Personality: Danielle is really sweet and nice but getting on her bad side your gonna wish you you didn't. She loves to sing and her favorite hobby is drawing, very creative and tends to be shy around new people.

Background (if you want to): She's the oldest of three and kinda is raising herself and little brother and sister(twins) due to her father passing and her mother always working to care for the family. She doesn't like to take about her fathers death or much of her family but loves her workaholic mother and siblings.

Anything else about them: She has a current boyfriend named Jason. Loves animals especially wolves, has a pet cat. She's killer at using a bow and arrow. Sometimes with nothing to do she's always surfing the web.

Hope this is ok and love this story!:)
LostInTheStars24 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Aww Zevie! You love my name? Thanks, but I love jelly beans haha! Anyways, great job and I loved this! :) Man I wish Zevie happened on HowtoRock...
imafishbloopbloop chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Loved this chapter girlie! I also love the song by Bon Jovi that you picked out! Hahaha! Update soon AMAZING!
zevieshipper13 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait for the one shots and a new chapter! I have an idea for the Christmas thing; Baby its Cold Outside! Haha its my favorite Christmas song! I think I'd be an adorable Zevie moment! (: