Reviews for Equinox
AbsorbingKiller chapter 14 . 4/14
Ok so I just finished this story. I have only one thing to say. Do. Not. Stop. Writing. I honestly don't care what you write, because from what i've seen of this fic (featuring my second favorite rivalry within LoL, the first being kayle/morg) it will turn out good. I wish you luck wherever you go my friend, I support your efforts the entire way. I give this story a solid 20/10, and will probobly reccoment it to other people.
tigerkillar chapter 14 . 4/5
i found this fan fiction hours ago and read it all in a few hours. i couldn't stop reading. i instantly fell in love with the story. There struggle was sad, their pain was sad, and in chapter 12 were Leona died i was so sad.(I'm a Diana fan) Also the way the characters acted was definitely accurate to the way they should. well done i look foreword to your future works. btw if u become a writter you already got a fan.
AyahDiamon chapter 14 . 2/5
Finished-done-no more-fin! And I can't believe it ended! At least book 1... IDK if you're still up with Book 2 BUT AH! I love this! Everything ended well! I am very satisfied with the ending!

I felt my heart crack at that battle, WHEW! The amazing image I could see within my head was just breathtaking! I wish I could voice out my feelings more about your fanfic but I'm not exactly good with words so I'm just gonna say that you did them oh so perfectly! I love how you portrayed all the Champions here!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
M-gold chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
i wanna read it, i have been waiting so long... but i dont want it to end D:
Sorry i said i would leave another rev in the last chap but i didnt know what to say, this story is so great.
When im ready i promise ill write a proper review
Mach56 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014

Great story. Love the portrayals, the characters, the attitudes, the story as well.

This is standard to reach for. Great job to you and your backup, KuzAnn! Major props to both of you!
kristim chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
i expected more.. thx
Ulcaasi chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
Wow. This certainly wasn't anywhere near what I expected when I first started Equinox. I love how Pantheon is in this. And how real everything is. I mean there aren't many fics out there with this level of depth and thought and reality. Mostly reality.

I don't mind the lack of updates mostly cause I understand that you're not exactly writing this as a profession.
Tempest of Reach chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
So... Diana will do whatever she can... even if its hurts those like Leona, because Leona herself cannot do so.
bankes chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
And that's part of why I want her (Leblanc) to suffer a terrible death (never to come back) either by the king or Vayne
LiamBieX chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
What't the epilogue? OMG I'm so nervous!
Metroidvania chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Hmm...many questions prevail, but some of them should stay hidden in the shadows. I am curious on your portrayal of the 3 phases of the Moon in Diana's dealings, and how the celestial bodies themselves may be at work, especially when put up against something as devious as the Black Rose.

I like the allegorical nature of the judgement of the host of celestial bodies, and how Diana realizes that at least for now, the cycle will continue to repeat, based in part on her actions.

Pantheon is also a bamf here, he actually went and did something about Leona's situation, unlike Mollik, who saw fit only to perpetuate what was going on (admittedly, not solely his fault).

Honestly, giving Leblanc the sort of power she has here has admittedly struck me as odd, but that could just be my history of 'game' canon interfering. That and if Leblanc is in control of the League (even if she mostly has a laissez faire approach), the whole idea of the League itself becomes rather tarnished. But I digress, she certainly makes for a worthy mastermind in the end, regardless.

Hoping for that epilogue to clear a few things up, at any rate. :p

Until next.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Wait did Diana male some deal with swain? That could be very awkward for riven and pretty much everyone else.
Kristim chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
I just want ... Please update :3 i so happyyyy
Kristim chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Well 5 am, now i can sleep .. Oh boy i waited that so long.! I want read another fict about leona and diana too from you ofc.. Please i that fict! Thx for updating..
May Yuki chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Is LeBlanc some sort of God or something...? Cuz this other ff I'm reading has her portrayed as this really important instigator to everything o3o