Reviews for Trapped in a closet
“Whole hand in his ass” Honestly bless you, I died from laughter. It’s the first time I’ve truely laughed for like about 2 weeks. Thank you. You probably won’t see this lmao and some of the comment Oy Vey.
L chapter 1 . 9/11
My heart~~~
It was lovely. Even though it makes the story more awesome, Canada’s ahoge isn’t technically his erogenous zone, only the Italies (Italy, Romano and Seborga) have their erogenous zones in their curls. It’s still awesome regardless, so awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Wow! 8,000 words of adorable closet cuteness! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Love it
shut.le.fxck.up chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
YYYEEEE it was great ;u; i love how long it was, and how in detail it was. I dont think I've read a better Ruscan smut XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Oh my goooid this was so YASSS. bro, you get 5/5 sunflowers but some words ran together and confused me but otherwise rly good lemon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
D... Da! Oh god YUS!
THIS IS LIKE YAY FOR ME BECAUSE THERE ISNT ENOUGH RUSCAN LEMON FANFIC OUT THERE!

I just love this! Yay!
Atlantica227 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Yay! Smexy RusCan with freaked out America at the end! My favorite! But America or no America, RusCan is my favorite!
castielisdeanlittleangel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I will hugged u if I ever find u.
Sensi
RusCan forever

Waka waka this sexyness overcoming me! Bah!

I luv u!

Kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkoloolkolooplkolkolkolkoloolkolkolkolkol
Miistical chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I HAVE NO SHAME!
-RMS
Yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I loved it great work and keep working
Friend of yours chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
... I just... There are no words... I have been looking for a fic on this pairing, but couldn't find many good ones... Until I found this... OMG! I loved this soooooo much! Funny thing, my friend and I role play Russia and Canada (me being the latter even though I'm way taller) and I wonder what she would say to this... hehehehehe
Tabbie1999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013