Reviews for Sly Kings and Sick Days
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
That was absolutely adorable and I loved every second of it :)
Kallie01 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I enjoyed the heck out of this! Seriously I smiled and cackled through just about every moment. Particularly the ending, SO funny! I really liked the brother relaionship between Arthur and Merlin. Thank you for making me smile! :)
Patiku chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This was fantastic and hilarious.
Linorien chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
This is bad and wonderful. I'm laughing outloud at your stories once again. And I'm not apologizing for all the notifications of my favs and follows I've been throwing your way the past two hours. I'm having too much fun.
Bananas102 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
*dies*

*Just...dies*
fariedragon chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This was Hilarious. Merlin cant keep still even if he is sick, poor Gauis.
Rambler chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I actually do the same thing.
Of course, by the time I was half way through middle school I could also call a fever at will, only low grade, mind you, but it was enough to sleep through my spelling quizzes in the nurse's office.
But the stomach flu sneaks up on me... it takes at most 10 minutes from the onset of symptoms to the visit to the rest room. Usually I know when I'm fighting colds.

I may have beat off the plague this past season... don't know about it for sure yet, since it's only early February, but I got past the two strains that cut our workforce in half for a couple of weeks.

My point being, hey, people can actually do this and if someone mentions how that's impossible unless it's his magic doing it, in which case why not just cure it, ignore them.
Starkid191 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
That's the end?! Of the whole thing?! But it's epic!

More. Give me more. Give me bromance.
Ash9 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Sweet Gwaine. And I just adore Arthur using all of his strategy skillz to get Merlin better and keep him busy. So, so much fun!
Eavis chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Gaius' eyebrows are the best. Seriously, they need their own fandom. Also I love how Arthur somehow needs Merlin for all these things that are totally not Merlin's - actual - job- related. And I love this story and I love you and this was so fantastic, so thank you a million times over. :D
sword chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
yes i liked that
narniadreamer1 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
its over!? no i loved it theres no way its over! more? or maybe something new but just as wonderful? pretty please?
natcel chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
love this, write more soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Aww, poor sick-Merlin! Arthur is extremely good at being king and giving Merlin things to do to keep him out of trouble. I'm really enjoying this fic, even down to your first author's note when you said (were the series yours) Gwaine would have red hair. Seconded.

Great job! :D