Reviews for Breaking and Entering
knAngel18 chapter 24 . 8/7
I totally agree with the people who reviewed this before me, this story deserves waaay more attention. It was an amazing read, from start to finish. Definitely one of the best Ratchet and Clank stories I have read so far!
StarRider152 chapter 24 . 3/17
I really REALLY liked this story. Do you think you could write a sequel to this? It was great!
optimustaud chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
This story needs more love. It was beautifully written from start to finish with great characterization, a well scripted plot, and well written actions scenes. It was a wonderful surprise to come across this story in the RC archive. I love the RC, but so few people write for it. This is the only chaptered story that managed to keep me hooked from beginning to end. I really am blown away by how well you handled the characters and their development throughout this story- especially considering you are writing for a game franchise based mostly on humor and wanton destruction. Again well done- I can't wait to see what else you might be working on.
gameloverx chapter 24 . 5/2/2013
holy frick! when i read this, the only thing i was thinking was: "this needs more reviews." ok so firts of all, my fav character is Max, all the way. he just for some reason has very deep character. i mean, me was all nice, then he turned obsessed, then plain out creepy, then had a change of heart, then apologized. he's just one of those characters that you can't help but feel sorry for even though they're the antagonist.
aaaand i love it,
yeah.
Wingedfeline chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
I...wow. This was probably the best Ratchet and clank fan fiction I've ever read. It actually felt like it was part of the game series.

I hope to see more stories like this from you soon!
The Authoress Complex chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
This story is complete, but I'm posting this review on this chapter because it's my favorite.

According to some of your author's notes, you don't think very highly of this story. But I have to disagree with you there. True, it is not like other fanfictions on the archive, but this is because most of them are either pure fluff one-shots or slightly drawn out adventures. Yours, on the other hand, appeals to me as something of a psychological thriller from the perspective of the victim. Max is, literally, a man obsessed, and you do a wonderful job of portraying him as a justifiable villain. It could have been much easier for you to just go all-out evil with the guy. And the build-up to the adventure portion of the story and the confrontation is paced just right. You shifted things up just as I was about to get bored, which I find personally fascinating. The relationships are also done well; Ratchet and Clank, Ratchet and Max, Max and Talwyn, etc. You somehow manage to cover all the basics. If I had to nitpick, I'd say I do tend to get a little bored with the read when Ratchet's alone, but those sections are short and in-between, so really there's not much to complain about.

I have placed the story in my alerts/favorites, and added you as an author to alert me to. I would favorite you, but I have a policy not to do that unless a person has written two or more stories I have completely enjoyed, so... yeah. Um, this is getting awkward now, so I'll end this with a quick thank you: thanks for writing the story. You're awesome.

Sincerely, Bean
bryan mccloud chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
who needs blasters when all he needs is his wrench...hahaha.
GagsRacing chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
A great ending to a great story. That was fantastic! I can't wait for your next one :)
OLD Z chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
That was absolutely fantastic! I understand how hard it is to have confidence in your work but I truly enjoyed this and its now one of my favorite fanfictions. I am not lying to you when I say my face broke into a giant grin when I saw the update. I looked forward to every new chapter and read them as soon as I could.
I can't wait to see what adventure you have ready for next time. :D
YellowDizzyLombax chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
Amazing ending! I loved this story so much, it was well written, very descriptive. Great job and can't wait for the next adventure :D
Tina Tissue chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
A great end to a brilliant story. It's such a shame that you don't have a lot of confidence in your writing. I love the ending even if there was a couple of mistakes (which are very minor compared to other stories out there). This would have to be the first ratchet and clank story that's longer than 4 chapters where a gun wasn't shot. Again great job and I cannot wait to read the next story of yours
Fruitbird15 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYGOD that was amazing I need more stories from youuuuuuu!
Reyaumbra chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
D'aaaw... it's over!
You definetely don't suck! This story is in my top 3, and I've read a hellovalot ofanfiction :P
:P I look forward to your next story! Goodday *tips hat*
Shamrock Shake Girl chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
ahhhhh! its been almost a month since you last updated! please update soon! this is really good! :D
...*follows*...
Shamrock Shake Girl chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
omg omg omg
you know what?
ever since they started going to lombax ruins, ive always thought max was going to do that! D: he lost his mind, hes insane!