Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
ship.one.AC chapter 17 . 3/15
At the authors note I thought you were going in a completely different direction. And I got kinda horny
lovejaneausten chapter 17 . 3/12
Dude, that aithors note is just sooo wrongLol, and great writing
FangirlForLifeDisorder chapter 28 . 3/11
very good i love your story
DivergentShadowhunterKitty chapter 3 . 1/29
I can relate to Clary ever since pre-k
Jasmine Chan chapter 8 . 1/25
Oh my god Valentine is like the best wingman ever.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 30 . 1/20
SO THOSE OUTTAKES HAVE MURDERED MY SOUL, but I still love this story, and I still ship 'em hard. Great job!
rippingbutterflywings chapter 28 . 1/20
I can't believe I finished this story! It's been my source of entertainment during my free period for about a week now. I've had a lot of fun reading this story, despite having a few issues with it. I really, really liked it, and I can't wait to read the outtakes! My friends said to do it in my bed with a box of chocolates and issues, so I'm not quite ready to read them in a library where everyone can see. Anyway, awesome story!
rippingbutterflywings chapter 27 . 1/20
That was so not funny, oh my God. I mean, it would've been a decent ending, but still. Also, I wish they would've talked about things more before completely starting over, because there are some deep issues that can affect whatever type of relationship they choose to pursue later on, but still. Lovely chapter, as always! Also, I want a Jace.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 26 . 1/20
I love this story, but I do have an issue with Clary in this chapter. After she developed more as a character, and after fully accepting the blame for what she did, she should've given Jace a chance to talk to her. This is just gonna create more conflict for the two of them, rather than a resolution. It just bothers me that, just when she started to face things head on, she runs away from him.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 25 . 1/20
OH MY GOD YES JACE BBY CORNELL IS AWESOME AND YESSSS. I'm so pumped. Yes.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 23 . 1/20
I probably shouldn't have read this chapter when I'm this emotional, because now I feel like crawling into bed and staying there for the rest of the day. Good chapter, as per usual! But I'm in a lot of pain, so there's that.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 22 . 1/19
I'm so sad oh my god this is terrible why why why. (I'm also sleep deprived and at school, so these reviews might not make a whole lot of sense sometimes.)
rippingbutterflywings chapter 21 . 1/19
I really love how you're blending in R&J with the story. I don't even like the play, but I like how it works in this. Anyway, awesome chapter! Even if it's filled with pain and tears.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 20 . 1/19
Actual internal tears because of Clace. I love them, and it hurts. And I love Seb, too.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 19 . 1/19
I'm angry at Clary. After all this time, you'd think she'd try to share her side of the story so that he wouldn't get hurt, but she just hurts him. And I don't get that. I can't get that. I feel bad for him, tbh, even if this is all one huge misunderstanding.
2,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »