Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
What chapter 29 . 10/1/2015
It feels like as if this scene is between me and Jace xD
Joanne Esther chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
Ughhh..The way you described a review request was just...Damn ! Hot !
apres-shampoing chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Nah i think he was quite happy just imagine him running home like "Yaay Clary hugges meh h-u-g-g-e-d meh !"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love this so much. Amazing job writing it !
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Literally in the 1st or 2nd chapter Clary me
Heavenonearth2 chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
Hi there! So I just read this entire story in a few hours and I do not regret staying up until 3:30am to do so because it was awesome! I have read so many fanfics and this one is def going to be on my top 5. I loved that you had the perfect amount of fluff and angst and it gave me butterflies in the right moments. Thank you!
Sullybean1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
yes she is a bitch but a boss ass one at that
Rachelagain chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
I might've accidentally posted the review by accident because I'm an uncontrollable awkward, clumsy moron. But anyway what I was saying was that
People can only try and pull you down if your already above them.
You really are talented

From: the stranger that believes in you
Rachel chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Hi:) Just a little message to help repel any negativity. Just wanted to let you know that:
A) this is one of my favourite fanfictions ever!
B) I've read it like 5 times and every time is better then before
And C) I think your an excellent author. Both your way of wording things and your creative twists are really fun to read. I really thinks that you could write a book someday. So don't stop writing no matter what anyone says. Remember only a fraction of the world is Christian but the bible is still the best selling book of all time. Haters can only try and pull you down if you
Anonymous chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 30 . 8/19/2015
:''''''( NOOOOOOOO why did it have to end like that? I miss it already...couldn't it have carried on forever?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Omg I would totally love that! Anyway I am loving the plot of the story but maybe it could be improved by more clace action.
Michelle chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Ovaries exploded
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2015
SO MUCH CUTENESS I CANT I LOVEEEEDDD ITTTT OMFGGGGG.
okay, fangirl rant over. constructive critisism time:
As you pointed out, Clary could be a bit (a lot) of a bitch sometimes. I really liked how you mixed the characters up, made Aline the best friend and Simon the bully. The plot line was pretty good, and actually, I have no criticism. Fantastic job, I absolutely loved it!
Emma chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
I fucking loved it well done that was actually an amazing story can't wait to read your new story
2,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »