Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
rippingbutterflywings chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
I died at that last author's note. And, as always, I loved this chapter.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god, this entire chapter was perfect. And that kiss! So well-written. I loved it. :)
TeboSouthAfrica chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Great story, good luck with school
rippingbutterflywings chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
SO. I really wanted to review when I read this earlier today, but Safari kept freezing on my phone and being a cuntnugget, so I've decided to do this now.

I really hate her mom in this chapter (and in many, actually). Unfortunately, this is a behavior that many parents have adopted nowadays, always blaming their children and refusing to treat them as equals despite the fact that many children and teenagers in our society face very mature, adult-like problems. Anyway, I hate how her mom was quick to blame Clary and demean her and make her feel like shit rather than TALK to her and ask her what was wrong and stuff. It makes me very frustrated because I know what it's like to go through that and have parents who don't really LISTEN, though my parents are far less frustrating than Jocelyn (and Valentine, I guess). I really didn't like it at all; it made me pretty mad.

I really do like how Jace is for Clary what no one else can be. He's like her best friend, the person who's there to support her whenever something goes wrong. And it's not something super obvious, either, I don't think. It happens in little moments, and there aren't, like, big speeches with explanations. He tells her what he thinks in a very matter-of-fact way, as if it should be obvious that she's in the right and she's worth it and whatnot. I love this Jace a lot, and I love them.

Also, I love how amazing Clary is. She's definitely not a bitch; people shouldn't label another person something demeaning just because said person chooses to do what is right for herself. It's being assertive and defending yourself and your dignity, and I think that she's awesome. Sometimes she says things that are a little, y'know, rude, but I think that everyone does, too.

Also, Seelie sucks. Bam boom bam.

This review was hella long, but I have a lot of thoughts about this story.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
It makes me sad that she sees an act of self-defense as something sickening. While I get that hurting someone else isn't ideal, he would've done way worse to her if she'd let it go on. I think she should definitely learn that it's okay to stand up for herself. She's strong as it is, but it's important for people to understand that everyone has the opportunity to defend themselves regardless of the situation. The punch was the only thing she could do to protect herself at the very moment; physical defense was the only advantage she had on him. I don't think she deserves to be suspended, though she probably will be. Also, I loved this chapter!
rippingbutterflywings chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Omg, JACE. I love you.

I loved that last part, oh my God. But I do wanna know why Alec is being such a cuntnugget.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
I loved this chapter so hard, oh my god. "Jonathan Christopher Lightwood Wayland!" Dead. I love them (and ship them) really hard.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
You write Clace so beautifully, and this chapter is the one that's honestly made me fall in love with this story. Their relationship is developing so nicely, and I like how they interact with each other while staying in-character (with your variation of the character). I really liked this entire chapter a lot.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Oh my god this chapter was hilarious. That last interaction killed me.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
She's so unnecessarily rude to Valentine. I'm torn between not liking it and loving it. I dunno. I ship her and Jace really hard.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
I really liked this chapter overall, but I didn't like how the rape joke was handled, tbh. I thought that Valentine, or at least Clary, would say something about it.
rippingbutterflywings chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Does this kind of bullying actually happen? Jesus Christ. I felt really bad for her the entire time. Also, Simon is a bully, noooooo. :( I loved this chapter!
rippingbutterflywings chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Oh my god, this chapter. So many memories from freshman year. We did Romeo and Juliet in the classroom, and I was with a guy I had a crush on. Also, I called a guy a manwhore really loudly and the teacher just stared at me like, "Wtf." The bastard part reminded me of it. :D I'm loving the story so far!
Kuck chapter 28 . 1/6/2015
Loved this book! I cried when clary got bullird
MayaRose2.0 chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
Oh god... I just wanted to say thank you for creating this amazing story that literally made me crazy. I loved the way you portrayed the characters! Perfection! Anyways idk if you have or have not, but if you haven't I think you should write some Infernal Devices Fanfiction! Loved your story!
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »