Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
Haybell chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
So cute! I couldn't stop reading it and its soooo late now. You did a great job putting everything together, it wasn't just some gushy clace story, it had more to it and I really loved that a bout it. Can't wait to read more of what you write and the chapter in Jace's POV!
Haybell chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
My god I feel like crying now, you did a great job!
Haybell chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Aww poor Jace! Poor Clary too, but in a way she kinda deserves it for letting revenge blind her.
Haybell chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I really hope Alec wasn't doing all of that just to tease her because of the bathroom!? He's too good for that and just poor Clary, she gets so paranoid at the slightest bit of attention toward her!
Haybell chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is really interesting! I can't wait to read more of it!
Sammy F chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
OMG! That was an AMAZING twist on TMI series.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
I love your story and I have read it so many times. That's why I wanted to ask, and I know that you finished this a while ago, but can you please write Jace point when he's trying to talk to clary in the class room chapter 26? Please I would like to read it from his view very much so. Thanks
Fiction is my Best friend chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Loving this SO much! You are an excellent author! I wish I could wrote a fanfic as good as you do!
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 30 . 10/27/2014
Um….hi…..
So, this is a review for the whole story, not just this chapter. Because I'm lazy like that and this story was already complete when I started it, so…I guess you're not really looking for reviews on this anymore…. Anyway, here my opinion of you story:
I really liked it! Normally, I dislike too much swearing, but in this, it's weird. It was actually really good. I felt like the whole story flowed, and (this is gonna sound kinda weird) the swearing seemed natural (okay it was weird but whatever.) So, your story's swearing was good. If that makes any sense.
I also love how you portrayed the characters. There was Jace being, well, Jace. But then there were the more unexpected ones:
- Clary. She's badass, snarky, sassy, and, surprisingly, bullied.
- Simon. He's one of two main bullies. It's like "What the heck? Normally their BFF's (very manly term :) )
- Aline. When I read the books, she seemed kinda bitchy, but she grew on me. In this, she took up Simon's typical role
- Alec. Um, he's flirty, and sassy. It's like Magnus rubbed off on him.
There are others, but these are the ones that stood out to me. I love how you changed them! It made the story much more interesting and unique.
So overall, 'twas awesome. Loved it!
screaming.catz chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
But... Simon was my favourite character... But I still love your story.
veronica lodge chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
"...and you are. you break my heart." *sits in the corner for two million years* *cry myself to death*
Rapunzell chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
Wooop god I so liked this story! You are such an amazing writer and this story was so... Right. Everything went out right, I think. And cred to you that you didn't gave up this, cause I know how easy it is to do that.
Thanks for these hours of amazing reading
shadowhunterslytherin chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
How can I resist that? I looooooove it so far and I know this is super late but ur writing is AMAZING!
R
shadowhunterslytherin chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Sarcasm is good. I will never say no to sarcasm.
R
Xo56oX chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Omg this is so funny & entertaining I feel so bad for clary though poor girl being humiliated :'(
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »