Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
Xo56oX chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This is such a fun story I can't believe I'm reading a high school AU and loving it!
Valentina chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
I LOVED your fanfic! You are a great writer! The Mortal Instruments ROCKS! And you just wrote a GREAT story with its characters! I literally read it in one night! Sorry! I probably sound crazy! :D I'm just a really obsessed fan girl! Anyway, thanks so much for posting this fanfic and letting us, Fanpeople read it and enjoy it!
rickyblittz chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
I know not everyone will, but I love Clary being sarcy and sticking up for herself! And as far as idiot maths teachers go, they all are!
mauviafitzwilliamdarcygray chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Awww poor Clary! Why is Simon such a meanie?
jabc4 chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
That was a really good story! Totally loved it! Great work!
Jana.aka.Alice chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
Wow, I'm usually not that emotional about stuff I read but this time I actually had tears in my eyes. It's because Seelie was so damn unfair and because I could really feel Clary's pain. Bullying is crap.
Really nice story, really nice!
roobear608 chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
Oh my fuh.. I know this is a REALLY late review but I just read this whole fanfiction and it's 3 AM. While reading this, I think I felt my heart break. It hurts. I'm literally crying too. This is just too good of a story.
little dhampire 13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love this story..I'm starting it for a second time..oh and I just read in ur previous story his best friends sister tha u love Adrian...well I am a big romitri fan but I admit it was sad to see Adrian like that in last sacrifice...!
ShadowhunterFangirls chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Love this book to pieces. Jace is my favorite male fictional character 3
maddy.simmons.39 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
The actual line in hush hush is " it's called a shower. You know soap, shampoo, hot water" "naked. I know the drill" I love that line wen u used it I was jumping up and down with joy
maddy.simmons.39 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Omigod this story tho is just perfect
maddy.simmons.39 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Yes I like the personality sand the plot is superb
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Crazy hormonal teenager indeed. XD
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Where's Magnus? Somebody nice?
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Noooo! Simon! The dark side lied! There are no cookies!
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »