Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
sushi8162 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Goddammit. Jace is so hot it made me review. It's sad how fictional characters make me feel this way.
SocialisesWithBooks chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
I think my heart may be experiencing a drought...Because I cried it out in tears of happiness!
Liss3100 chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
Ugh! That story was sooooo damn good! And now it's over but I want more :(
thesopranosoul chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh my this is such a beautiful story...I love it so so so so much! Thank you for bringing this to ! It has opened up a whole new outlook on fanfictions. It's beautifully crafted and artistically woven into that complex web of a plot. You have the makings of a true writer:)
sarah sajid chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
GOD YOUR AMAZING AT THIS THINGEE . GREAT WORK KEEP GOING
sarah chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
offcourse I am so damn satisfied . ur amazing at this
Zeporito chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
This was so beautifully written. I am so close to tears right now and I am fighting to hold them back. You truly have an amazing talent at writing. Again, this was the most beautiful story with so much emotion that can affect your viewers.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Cool. But those last 2 sentences are from the second book in the raven boys series or the first, one of the two.
fandom-icked chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
Ok I'll have you know that I usually go to sleep at like 3 and wake at 2 BUT a dude was cutting grass outside my window and unfortunatly woke me at 9. So I was more or less sleep deprived. And then this lil fucker comes along and it is in fact the day my mom and bro come to us from euro and I have to drive to Chicago;from Detroit, aka 4h. IT IS AFTER 6AM MOTHERFUCKER NO MORE WATER FOR ME I MUST LIVE ON MOUNTAIN DEW. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID STORYS.
little dhampire 13 chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
SWEeT! To say that I like ur story would be an understatement...I absolutely LOVE It!
Ydissbooksogood chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Aww Aline seems like a really good friend, actually
herondalesh8ducks chapter 30 . 6/21/2014
No it is over
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
Their relationship & chemistry is off. Clary is basically a pushover and everything seems so angsty and wrong.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
"Took me under his wing.."- you sly bastarf
You